CHAPTER-15

As the soft light of dawn creeps through the curtains, the Sunday morning air feels efreshing and warm. Outside, birds chirp softly, adding to the tranquil ambiance. The sky is painted with hues of pink and orange as the sun begins its ascent.

In a cozy bedroom, a 23-year-old boy lays nestled in his soft bed, oblivious to the world outside. His breathing is steady, his expression peaceful as he slumbers. The gentle rays of sunlight filter through the window, casting a warm glow upon his features.

Yesterday after consoling taehyung, they decided to have a movie night together. Taehyung first denied but then said yes.

Taehyung sighs heavily."I can't believe why my life is like this!!! I just want a normal life."

Jungkook placed a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder and softly said. "I know, Taehyungie. But hey, how about we do something to take your mind off it? Like a movie night!

Taehyung shook his head in disagreement. "Nah, it won't be fun with just the two of us. It's not like we are on a date or something!", last words slipped from taehyung lips unconsciously.

Jungkook eyes widen little with taehyung choice of words but he quickly shrugged it off as a idea popped out in his mind. "What if invite Namjoonie hyung and Jinnie noona along with Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung? I bet they won't be asleep right now. We could all hang out, watch movies, and forget about everything else for a while.

Taehyung paused a bit and said. "Hmm... that actually sounds nice."

"Really!?!? You're in?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

Jungkook started jumping up in excitement. "Yes! This is going to be so much fun! It's been so long we had a movie night."

Taehyung looked at jungkook mumbled. "Thanks, Kookie. You always know how to make things better.

Jungkook heard it and a slight blush creep his soft cheeks. "Uh, no problem, Taehyungie . Anything for you."

"Did I just say that out loud?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, you did. But it's okay. Let's just focus on having a great time tonight, okay?"

Taehyung nodded but still slightly flustered by his own words."Yeah, let's do that."

The all went inside the home movie theatre and watched a rom-com Indian movie "aankh micholi" recom mended by sonia. The movie night went awesome but there was one thing that bothered jungkook that is whenever he mention sonia name infront of taehyung his face automatically turns sour. He didn't get it why??

[Author: can u guess readers??]

Though taehyung and others tried really hard make jungkook stay but jungkook denied as he didn't want to disturb the kim family and staying in their house was not sounding appropriate to him.

Jungkook woke up with a good stretch and looked at his phone to check time.
It was 09:05. He quickly went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He came out in his gym outfit. After exercising for 2 hours straight he again went inside bathroon for a warm bath to relax his sore muscles.

Meanwhile

The doorbell rang showing a presence of someone unknown. The maid rushed towards the door and opened it and bowed to the person standing infront of her. She welcomed him with sweet smile which he returned back. He came inside the mansion to meet the soft pair of eyes looking at him.

"Oh hii taehyung oppa!!! It's nice seeing you in morning", mina chirped looking at taehyung. She was sitting there with her laptop. She came back before jungkook as she didn't wanted stay at her friend house.