Sandwhich making tutorial

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱

Amongst the scatter of other house stood a house just a little bit smaller, it's outer light green walls dimmed down and sad looking under the moon light. The windows were tainted to hide the world inside, the smallest amount of smoke escaping the chimney which sat at the highest part of the terrace.
On the inside, the once clean light peach walls were covered in soot and stains from the oil as the putrid smell of gas spread through the place every second. The pictures on the walls once a sign of fond memories now served to be a grim speck of happiness in an environment which was nothing but toxic.
The smell of blood enveloped the place like the hand of death, the body laying in the living room having it's arm stretched towards the bedroom. The man's back had been ripped open, his spine around his neck which had marks from the monster having unleashed it's unrivaled fury on the man who was just trying to protect his daughter.

Now it was prowling the house, it's terrible bright golden eyes scanning the furniture which had been over turned during the struggle. In one of it's claws it held a picture frame depicting a child, hardly 7, with beautiful curly brown hair and sparkling brown eyes filled with innocence that delight.

Under the bed hid the child, holding her stuffed rabbit close to her heart as her arms held her knees close to her chest. Her form trembled as the memory of the strange monster kept haunting her, it's constant sounds right outside her bedroom serving as a constant trigger. Her mouth was parted as she struggled to breathe, the smell of the spread gas tickling her nose even though she tried hard to stay awake. The monster must have knocked something in the kitchen over for the cylinder to start leaking. A single click of any switch, and the house would turn into her very grave.

She didn't want to die.

Her eyes clenched shut as she prayed to the God her father had asked her to believe in, the God who had never helped her in her short life filled with people who had tried to harm her. The only person who had threated her like a miracle, her father, had tried to save her from the thing trying to kill her.

And now he was dead, and the thing was in her home.

She had no idea who she was praying to anymore as names blended together, but her mind didn't have time to understand her mistake. The door to her bedroom opened, the sound of the monster's feet dragging reaching her ears.

Just then, there was a loud bang.

The main door shot inwards, flying through the living room and hitting the wall with a sound that reverberated throughout the house. The smoke immediately began to rush out, the pressure and the heat mixing up to create a very uncomfortable environment for the person on the other side.
The monster turned around, letting out a confused sound as it walked back out of the bedroom and into the living room to see where the sound came from. It's eye narrowed as it walked towards the door, it's head tilting to the side...