PART 15 🦋

"What the fuck! Don't you have eyes?"

Author POV

I'm really sorry, sir, I didn't mean to," Rose stammered, her words rushed and apologetic as she bowed repeatedly, seeking forgiveness.

Zara rushed to Rose's side, her heart pounding with apprehension as she attempted to defuse the escalating situation. "Please, sir, it was just an accident. She didn't mean any harm," Zara interjected, her voice calm yet pleading, hoping to pacify the irate man

"Accident" he spat, his words dripping with venom as he glared at Rose and Zara, "you think I don't know about your intentions" his posture oozing with superiority.

Rose's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she lowered her gaze, her voice barely above a whisper as she stammered out an apology. "I-I'm really sorry, sir. I didn't mean to-"But before she could finish, the man interrupted, his tone icy and unforgiving.

"Sorry isn't good enough," he snapped, his eyes flashing with impatience as he adjusted the cuff of his designer jacket with a haughty flick of his wrist. "You should watch where you're going. It's basic courtesy."

Zara stepped forward, her jaw set in a firm line as she met the man's gaze head-on. "We've already apologized," she retorted, her voice tinged with frustration. "There's no need for such hostility."

The man's lip curled in a sneer as he regarded them with disdain, his arrogance palpable. "I expect better from people," he declared, his words dripping with condescension. "But clearly, some are incapable of common decency."

There's no need for you to act so arrogantly."But the man merely scoffed, his arrogance unyielding as he adjusted his watch with a disdainful flick of his wrist.

"I expect better manners from people," he snapped, his tone dripping with superiority as he surveyed them with disdain.Rose's hands curled into fists at her sides, her temper flaring as she struggled to maintain her composure in the face of his arrogance.

"You're being unreasonable," she shot back, her voice edged with irritation. "We've acknowledged our mistake, but you're not making this any easier."The man's lips curled into a smug smile, his arrogance unmistakable as he tilted his chin defiantly. "I suggest you two learn some manners," he retorted, his tone dripping with contempt

"Excuse me, but arrogance isn't a substitute for civility," zara retorted, her tone cold and calculated as she glared at him, her eyes flashing with anger despite her face being hidden behind her veil.

The man paused, taken aback by the sharpness of her response. His arrogance wavered for a moment as he glanced at her, his expression shifting from smugness to surprise. But it was only a flicker, quickly replaced by a stubborn resolve.