#3

Shoutout to Dracunyan1987-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N had gone even deeper into the toy factory, which was probably the most stupidest decision that they could make for it was only gonna get worse from there. And oh how right were they as they had gotten on the train that was supposed to get them out of there but thanks to the Redhead bastard aka Poppy, they were thrown deeper into the factory just to get dragged away by a giant cat that drugs you with smoke.

After almost getting trash compacted and getting called by Gregory, Y/N had finally entered the one and only, Playcare. The orphanage for the factory's victi- I mean, children.

Y/N: "At least this place looks a lot better than literally everything else that I've seen in this hellhole..."

Y/N navigates through Playcare while listening via Gregory's Instructions and trying their best not to die and getting through everything that was abandoned and life threatening to them. They even had to deal with Ms. Delight with a horrible dental plan that eventually had to bring them to entering the Playhouse, Home of the Smiling Critters.

Once they went inside, They were immediately in for it as one of the Smiling Critters tried to get to them.

Y/N: "Ew! Creep!"

Y/N literally shoots it with a gun. They walk through the Playhouse as they repeatedly keep shooting several of the Smiling Critters and then came upon someone that was hanging on the wall.

DogDay: "You... you're Poppy's angel. Come to save us... Nothing left to save, not here... You're in CatNap's home, angel. Their home. A million pairs of eyes are on you now. Watching, waiting, hungry. They want nothing more than to crawl beneath your skin and eat you away bit by little bit- (pained breath) fill what feels empty inside themselves. That... thing... CatNap. The Prototype is his God, and this is what he does to heretics. These little toys follow CatNap to avoid that very fate, and in return, they are fed. (pained breath) We tried to fight it, The Prototype's control. I'm... the last of the Smiling Critters. Listen to me, you need to-"

Y/N: "BORING!!"

Y/N was about done with hearing so they then came closer to DogDay before he pulled them off the wall and carried them onto their back.

DogDay: "A-Angel? W-What are you doing!"

Y/N: "Getting you out of here. Compared to the weird kid on the phone and Poppy, I need better company"

DogDay: "B-But..."

The Smiling Critters started crawling toward them and Y/N screams like a bitch before they carried DogDay and ran all the way out of the Playhouse.

Y/N: "I freakin' hate those little bastards!"

DogDay: "Why would you save me?"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Look, I'm about done with this whole factory bullshit and I can't stand anymore. I'm close to losing my mind and I at least need someone to talk to and lucky for me, I found you."

DogDay: "You...you really are an Angel..."

DogDay hugged Y/N as tightly as possible and couldn't be any happier to have been saved by the very same person that Poppy has promised would come to save them all.

Y/N: "Alright Doggy, Time to get moving. Let's hope we have something around to give you as legs"

Y/N carries DogDay back up and they go together to work together and like that, Y/N has made a new friend....finally!!