Chapter 89: His Shampoo Isn't Revealed Yet!

It's over?

It's over?

No, it's far from over.

"Never give up..." I mumbled to myself, before taking one Healing Bean that enabled me to leap away like what original Suhyeon did.

This card is the reason why I always survive when I'm about to die. I felt an enormous surge of energy again. From being drained, I got back the strength that will enable me to see this fight until the end.

Jaeha glanced at me with a serious expression. "You sure are a strange one. How did you recover your stamina so suddenly, especially after all the hits you took? Who are you, really?"

Standing up, I didn't straighten my posture yet. If I want to beat him, I need to utilize this acting skill of mine. It should be convincing enough to trick him into thinking that I'm not totally fine.

"Still, you're only delaying the inevitable." He shrugged off his own questions and proceeded to step forward with a menacing smirk.

Thanks to Weaving, I didn't lose my head from his kick. Looking around, I leaped away to leave some distance. But as soon as I looked back, Jaeha's flying up there in my perspective with his leg about to kick my soul out of my body.

Being short and all, I managed to dodge and run away. My heels are kind enough to not let me trip over and fall to my death.

Instead of continuously running away like a mouse being chased by a cat, I turned around to strike a hand blade attack which he effortlessly dodged. In a blink, he swung a punch at me which I luckily dodged as well.

This time, he went for another kick which I dodged by moving to my left. Yes, every attacks I dodged, I always stepped to the left for a reason.

《"Do you have a plan in mind to lure him into a false hope of defeating you?"》

"Just watch, oppa." I muttered silently, before finally bumping into a nearby wall with no other way to dodge.

"Suhyeon Kim."

Uh-oh.

"You have a habit of dodging to the left." Slowly glancing back to the smart tan thug of the East, his grin can probably scare off little kids. "After checking that you indeed have a habit of dodging to the left, I backed you into a corner on purpose."

As expected of mister Tan, he's a lot clever than Seok.

I watched him do another tornado kick that I blocked off using my right arm this time. Honestly, I expect him to snicker at my action and call me a dumbass.

My facial expression twitched, one that evidently shows a person is enduring some sort of unexplainable pain. Obviously, who in their right minds will block a tornado kick with their arm?

I don't even have Aegis available to trigger. It's been used to tank Seok's attack when I had Jihyeok's stats earlier. I should be in pain.

"Solid effort, Suhyeon Kim." Despite his supposedly insulting words, his narrowed eyes with a hint of concern gave me an opportunity that I shouldn't miss. "You won't be able to use that arm anymore."