Chapter 12 - I Will Choose You

⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

"OK my turn"

Freen doesn't want any clothes on her body.
So, she just remove her panties that the last piece of clothes from her body.

Now, both are naked.

'Oh Woow, why I wasted so much time, to reach this. I should have think about it earlier, Oh this is like winning a lottery. What am I thinking? Aiishhh Sarocha just get it together yourself, you perverted mind.'

"Babe, what happened?"
Freen though got interrupted

"Nothing, you are so beautiful, I never think I will exposed my body to someone like this,  but with you, its so easy. You make me felt comfortable in any situation."
"Oh you are so sweet come to me"

Freen just move her body, she is in-between Becky's legs.

She reach for Becky's lip, kiss for few minutes and insert her tongue, had tongue dance.

She then move, on neck, sucking there. Her hands slowly hold Becky's hand.
She then move downward, and her tongue swrill the nipple, its hardening on the process.
Becky moan is filling the room.

She move further downward and land on navel. Becky acr her back.

Then further downward, her face is already infront of Becky's pussy.
Becky move upwards, she is on her elbows and looked at Freen

"Babe, what are you doing?"
"Just wait and see"
Freen wink, and start kissing on her inner thigh

"Wait, please"
"What please? I want to eat you, don't stopped me"
"Oh my God!!! Baby, please don't ahhh"

Freen already land her lip on Becky's pussy, she doesn't want to stopped at any cost.
"Ahhh Babeee"

Freen head is in-between Becky's legs, start kissing there, moving towards center, her hands try to spread Becky's leg further apart.
Start licking the clit with her tongue, then sucking hard.

Becky arc her back and gasped with load moan
"Oh my Freennn"
"Yes, moan my name"
Freen said in between.

Then she slide her tongue up and down on Becky's pussy.
Becky letting out moans each time Freen suck her hard, Becky just cum with her tongue, Becky shuddered her whole body.
"Ahhh Babee ahh"

Then she move towards Becky mouth and let her taste herself.
"Ohhh you are do sweet Baby"
"Ahh you are so naughty, you learn things so fast"
"Yes, I have sharp mind, you know"
"Yes you have, my genius baby"
Freen smile, showing all her teeth. When Becky complement her.

She is not yet finished, they start kissing.

Then Freen move her hands down and stopped in front of Becky's Vagina and insert a finger
"Awww"

And start thrusting in and out. Then after few thrust, she insert another one.
Becky moan louder, thats just melody to Freen's ears. Beautiful than most music, she heard in her life.

"What you want tell me?"
"Harder, ahh just harder ahhh"
"Like this?"
Freen increase her speed and pumping her fingers harder, with more force.
"Yeeahh, Terakkk, yeahh like that ahh"

Freen can sense Becky wall is tighting to her fingers, she looked at Becky.

Becky already closed her eyes, rolled at back of her head. Her hands is pulling Freen's hair in whatever directions,  but Freen didn't complain.

Becky even bite her teeth on Freen's shoulder.
"Ahhhh fucckk ahh"
"Yeah, I am fucking you"
"Ahh aahh"

Becky just cum hard, on Freen's fingers. She just collapsed her whole body, never tired like this in her life.