CHAPTER 6: NEW MEMBERS OF FAMILY ♡✨️

After y/n left with her Winwin oppa

BTS Pov:
We couldn't actually believe that the world's coldest ceo is behaving like a 4 yrs old baby, and hugging the ceo of
Markwin Entertainment,

Thoughts:
Jin: Woww, I never thought she will be so cute ☺️.

Taehyung: Omo, she reminds me of someone from my memory from the past ahh..I can't remember who is it .ugghh whatever , I am going to protect you, baby sis .

Jimin: Ugghh..why am I feeling bad fir that bitchh...

Jungkook: Noona, I am happy to have you and I am going to earn your trust .

Suga: What happened that it lead her to fall into little space. Gonna research that .( sweet coldy brother)

Namjoon: Oh.. my godd that poor child

Jhope: I am going to be your shield and if someone misbehaves with you , i am gonna kill them , whether it's a boy or girl.(evil smile)

Ik these sounds creepy but they all are mafia, what can we do??

TIME SKIP TO I WEEK AFTER:

Note: After this incident, Mrs.Jeon thought to do the wedding soon because of y/n's condition ,if that happens again then...it will be too late according to her, so right now y/n is with her father's family .

TIME SKIP TO MR.JEON'S HOME/MANSION:

Y/N: Maa, I won't eat it , give me something else, ugh....it looks very ugly...

Bamie: hahahahe.....butterscotch, tablets are not made for showcase yk , and ofc tablets are not ugly it just that it doesn't have bright colours so it would be better if you eat if babysis.

Bright: yeah, he is right bubs, please eat the medicine it's important for your health.

Y/N: ugh..okie okie doc p'chai .
On the count of 3 i will drink it okie.

1.....2...........3.............glue glup...
Yucky done..

Her face: 🤣🤣🤣

Authornim: uff..your face..🤣🤣🤣,
I am so happy to see you being annoyed ...

Y/N: authornim, don't you think you are
Laughing too much ...
Authornim: nopes , this is the best time to laugh...
Y/N: Boys take a/n to the ground..
She is grounded .
Authornim: yahhh...who are you to ground me, don't forget that I am the author, do you want me to add another character in your life Ahem.ahem..in your love life since you have no one..
Y/N: Nope not yet ,you are saying as you are a expert in it..smriking*
Authournim: This chudail..yahh don't you think you are laughing much...
Wait...let me tell your secrets...
Y/N: Ok ok sorry Authornim okie, chill dude,chill...

BACK TO STORY:

Y/N : Maa, what is it that are you want to say it to me ?
Maa: Actually y/n ,your eomma is getting married on this Sunday.
Y/N: ohh...that I already know .(calmly said)
Maa: How did you know ??
Y/N: Actually today morning while going towards the garden I overhead your conversation of dad and you.
Sorry guys ik it's not right to eavesdrop but sorry not sorry 😉 .
Everyone: Shooked their head ....Ina sync.
Meanwhile our y/nice
Y/N: she chuckled seeing her family happy and understanding.
(She loved them a lot and can do anything .)

Ok
Then guys that's it sorry guys
I was completing my school assignments as vacation has already started and soon...after making some changes I will update ch-7 .
Love you guys.

Target:50 + comments and votes.
Byeeee👋