Chapter 13- The El-kabeer's

Alina

"Fay is not an orphan, yes her biological mother passed away but she has a mother. She's destined to have two" I said to baba

Azeez and I came to visit because Baba ordered, it was about Azeez's marriage to Hamidah and the reason is because fay is an orphan, what the fuck?

"You are right, Alina but Hamidah here has always wanted to marry Azeez eversince but since he claimed not to ever get married in his lifetime I left the matter to lay low but since he can get married why not Hamidah? She's his cousin by the way and she also wants to take care of Fay"

This time around I didn't say anything because I know as his daughter in-law I'm not supposed to be talking back so, I kept mute feeling botts tears in my eyes.

Now what? Azeez is going to remarry.

"Baba, my wife, daughter and I are happy. Re-marrying will only worsen the situation Fay doesn't even like Hamidah and ofcourse Alina is not on good terms with her so remarrying will disrupt the peace of my house and we all know too clearly what type of person Hamidah is, let's not sugarcoat it she's meant to cause trouble yeah! She'll definitely cause trouble "

"So please Baba I ask that you please withdraw this request of yours"

"Azeez if I'm your father then you'll marry Hamidah in no less than a week and that's it!"

Baba said and walked out, by now tears are already flowing down my cheeks but lucky enough my face is down so I wiped them away.

Well For sure the wedding will happen In two weeks and Baba got Ahmad released
Ahmad's stay in jail will damage my reputation his words not mine

So he compensated the victims or threatened them or whatever he did, Ahmad is clean of all charges.

What type of a man is my father-in-law please? Now that I mentioned it I remembered when the receptionist told me Azeez's father hot his bank account and everything blocked because he denounced Vice chairmanship of El-kabeer auto's.

So now, Azeez is going to marry Hamidah and we've to stay under the same roof For Gods sake.

Hamidah wants to take care of Fay my foot!

My life is officially over!

*******

I closed the car door with a bang leaving both fay and Azeez inside. I ran upstairs to my room now that I'm running down the stairs I get why fay likes running on them.

I ran to my room not Azeez's room because I needed space to cry, finally when everything was just getting better between the two of us someone's here to ruin our peace.

I expected Azeez to run after but shiru kakeji.

"It's morning" I heard Azeez's voice in my sleep.

I yawned and checked my phone and it's 5:00am before I even looked at him.

"Good Morning" I managed to mutter.

.....he smiled at me and made his way to leave the room.

"Is that all?" I asked

"Yeah, is there supposed to be anything?" He asked

I'm sure he knows what I'm talking about but he just wouldn't say it.

"Nah, nothing"

He smirked, and he made his way out.

I prayed my subh prayer and freshened up in a comfortable knee-length gown and wore a cotton cap as well, I wasn't feeling as energetic as I was yesterday, my whole life is about to be turned upside down in a span of two weeks.