Chapter 13 - Can't I Be Jealous

⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Whenever Freen have time, she came to pick up Becky.
But most time, she saw a familiar face. A face she doesn't want near Becky. 
She know the girl is working with Becky and Irin and her name is June.

They looked so closed to each other. June is so clingy most of time, always with Becky.
Freen know how June looked at Becky.
That's not a friendly look, that look is similar to when you look at someone you like.

Whenever Becky is with June, Freen felt jealous in her heart.

Becky told her many time there is nothing in between them. But Freen is very jealous of the other girl.
Even she doesn't want Becky go to work.

Its like she want to keep Becky away from everyone's eyes, but only to herself.

After, saying goodbye to her friends, Becky took the passager seat, Freen start driving her the car.
When Becky wished her, she even didn't reply.

Becky know, her sulking baby start her sulking time.
Freen love to sulk, and want all Becky's attention only to her.

Most time, Becky have to interpret why her girlfriend is sulking. Sometime it is very hard to read what her girlfriend want.

"Babe"
"Uhmm"
"Let's eat something, I am tired"
"Uhmm"

They stopped at a restaurant, but Freen mind is not there, she just looking somewhere blankly, not participate in the conversation.

"Babe, what bother you? Why you sulking?"
"Nothing"
"Ahh, don't lie, you are a bad lair, you know"

When Freen stopped her car engine in front of Armstrong house, she just wait for Becky's to get down. But Becky never move from her place.

"Are you not leaving?"
At last Freen asked

"Not until I know why you not happy with me"
"Who said I am not happy"
"Your face said"
Freen just rolled her eyes.

"Babe is it about, June"
"What June? its April"
Becky smile, thinking her girlfriend is just a big baby.

"OK then, I thought of giving you some kisses before I go but it's OK, you are mad at me, for something I didn't do or for something I don't know"

Freen didn't answered, she just sit on her driver seat, pouted her lips.

"Drive Safe, love you"
Becky just opened the passanger door and walk out of the car and went towards her house.

As she was about to reach the door, suddenly two hands wrapped her waist.
She know whose hands is that.

"I am sorry, I was just jealous to see you and June laughing, happy together and why is she clingy to you, even I know you don't do anything wrong. I just got jealous"

"It's OK, I will be going inside, its late"
Becky said facing towards Freen.

"Ahh you said you want to give me something"
"Forget about it"
"But Baby, I need it"
"Then why you mad at me in first place, huuh. I thought, you will be happy to see me, but. It's OK It's late . I will go inside"

Becky move towards the door, but Freen hold her wrist and pulled towards her, their fronts hit eachother, Freen wrapped her girlfriend in her arms.

"No, you can't go inside without kissing me"
"I won't kiss you"
"You have to kiss me"
"I won't "
"You will, thats too happily"
Becky rolled her eyes

"Don't rolled you eyes on me"
"Move your body from me"
"Baby, just kiss me already"
"No"
"Just do it"
"Then make me"

Freen move closer to Becky ears and wishpered
"Baby, my love. I am really sorry, can't I be jealous.
Yeah, I can be, you are mine, only mine, your everything is mine, your body, your soul. I want to be only person to see you naked, to make you love, to make you cum again and again, and I have the right to be jealous. Did you see yourself, you are just perfect with me."