14

As I was pulled further away from the path I had taken.

"Please let me go- " I spoke as one of them hit my head and my surroundings went black.

                            --------------

I slowly opened my eyes. I was locked in their territory. I struggled against the iron chains that bound my wrists. It was really dark. My heart raced as I surveyed my surroundings, searching for a way out. But there was nothing, just four walls and a single window high above.

I spoke,"Is anyone there? please let me go".

Someone replied," They also locked me here. I heard they are gonna do horrible things with us."

A female voice.

"Do you really have say this at this moment? It's already so horrible."

"Umm who are you?" She questioned.

"Y/n"

"Oh"

She also added," I remember you. You are that women who tried to-

"Shut up. I don't understand what  you are talking  about. And I am not that woman". I sighed.

As we heard some footsteps we got silent.

The door creaked open and the demons returned, their sharp talons gleaming. "Time for some fun," one of them hissed, advancing on me.

I cowered in the corner as they approached, their claws extended, ready to tear into me. This was it - I was going to die.

But then, I felt a strange tingling sensation, and a surge of power coursed through my veins. As the full moon rose overhead.

I smirked.

I began to transform. My limbs elongated, my skin sprouting coarse fur, and my features shifting into a bestial visage.

I let out a roar, saliva dripping from my elongated jaws. "You'll have to do better than that to stop me!"

The demons attacked again, claws slashing and teeth snapping, but I was a whirlwind of fury. I dodged their blows and countered with my own, tearing into their flesh.

But they were so many in numbers I was getting weak by their attack and struggling to fight.

In the meantime, I broke the chain with my sharp claw with which that woman was chained with and screamed,"RUN".

A few of them tried to go after her but I didn't let them.

They swarmed me, slashing and biting. I fought back with all my strength, but they just kept coming.

To be continued....

Votes and comments are appreciated.