15

In the meantime, I broke the chain with my sharp claw with which that woman was chained with and screamed,"RUN".

A few of them tried to go after her but I didn't let them.

They swarmed me, slashing and biting. I fought back with all my strength, but they just kept coming.

I managed to break free of the cave, my werewolf body battered and bleeding. I had to get out of this demon territory fast.

Adrenaline pumping, I ran as fast as my paws could carry me, escaping into the night. As the moon disappeared behind the clouds.

When I reached that old house , I collapsed in front of the house, my werewolf form fading. I lay there, bruised and exhausted.

After a while, my eyes closed out of tiredness.

                             ------------

As I gained a bit of energy back, I opened my eyes.

I stood up from my place and wanted to go into the house to rest.

Because I had no energy to fight or even run.

Just as I reached the front door, a soft sound caught my attention - the muffled cries of a woman, weeping silently inside.

I sighed and mumbled," oh please god I am too tired for any crap."

I slowly pushed open the creaking door. There, huddled in the corner, was a woman whose features were obscured by shadow. As I took a step closer, she suddenly looked up.

"Oh shit".

She is the woman in white gown I saw in the picture.

Her eyes glowed with an unearthly luminescence, and her face was contorted into a feral, animalistic expression.

I stared at her face in horror.

Before I could react, she lunged at me with astounding speed. I felt a sharp pain as her claws raked across my skin, and I hissed in pain.

As the woman's savage attack continued, I tried to transform but my body was so tired and injured that I couldn't.

She growled,"Because of you Jungkook doesn't love me".

She was continuously scratching my face and I couldn't fight back.

My body didn't move.

I thought I was going to die.

"Thank you god. You gave me a ...good ..li..fe." I mumbled.

I closed my eyes and waited for her to kill me.

Then I feel no pain no more. Wait what did I die?

I opened my eyes.

A blur of movement caught my eye. A figure appeared out of nowhere, moving with superhuman speed. It was a vampire. But No he wasn't Jungkook. With a thunderous roar, the vampire grabbed me and pulled me close, shielding me from the werewolf's attack.

The werewolf howled in rage, but the vampire was too fast. In a blur of motion, we were  soaring through the night sky. I clung to the vampire, my heart racing as we went another way to the jungle darker and even deeper.

I felt that this place was vampires territory.

As the world rushed by beneath us, I couldn't help but wonder - had I just traded one danger for another?

To be continued...

Votes and comments are appreciated.