Chapter 15 - I Am Already In Misery

Freen stood there on her place, the way Becky looked at her, there is only hurt in her eyes.

Noey words are ringing in her ears, she never thought about that in the first place.

She know her family want to get married to someone they arranged, but never thought that they will do something cheap, nasty things.
And how it all connected with Becky's ex boyfriend.

She still stood on her place, Nam come towards her slowly,
"Freen, do you want to sit somewhere?"
"Nam, tell me, will my family do such despicable things to Becky"

Nam bring Freen towards the sofa and made her sit.

"I don't know, I really don't know, But I am sure Becky won't do anything behind your back.
We know how you are, sometime you act like a child, but you can't act like that in this matter, its a serious matter, you shouldn't call her slut in any way.
Your words might hurt someone you love, someone you care.
Look, I don't have any explanation about the videos, I know you might shock, you might felt betrayed by Becky and Noey, but you have to listen to them."

"Freen, we know how you bring up, you always see what you want to see, because you came from richy rich family.
But when you are with someone, you have to consider about them. And why you have doubts about them in the first place"
Baitoey said with sad tone

Freen is crying her heart out, she know she has short temper, took action without thinking. Now there is no going back.

"What do I do?"
"You crossed the line, you break your friendship, you break your relationship. You even slapped Noey, we all know how is Noey, she just love you.
We are not going to say anything, but think, you have time, and find out the truth if you are desperate for the proof."
Nam try to make Freen understand, that she need lots of thinking before taking the severe action.

Whenever she try to think, its some big mistake, but the scene from the video where Becky is pulling Noey towards her, she can't breath properly.

Its been days, after her breakup with Becky. She try to find something suspicious with her parents, but nothing found.
She know something is not right but doesn't know where, she couldn't pinpoint it.

Her action is eating her up day by day, she became thin, without eating and sleeping properly.
Everytime, she closed her eyes, only Becky's image come, she missed her ex, but her ego is bigger than that.

She closed her heart, she forget how to smile, how to be happy. She became exactly what her parents want her to be.

She crawl back into those places, that she always known, the lonely, dark, cold place.

Her happy time, with Becky became a part of her dream,

"P'Freen"
"Uhmm"
"Don't you missed me"
"I missed you every single day"
"You are so bad, you know, you make me cry every night, why you make me cry? You even promised to my brother that you won't make me cry. Am I not worthy to you."

"Where are we? Becky"
"Don't you see, we are here, we are in the island"
"Why in the island?"

"Because, I miss those days, you and me having best time, there were no worries, no jealousy, no hurt words"
"Why you hurt me Becky?"

"I never hurt you, and you know in your heart the truth but your are blinded with anger, your ego, you don't want to see the truth. You know it's like a magic"

"What?"
"That what you see is not the real things, in magic, its all illusion. You are illusioning something that is not true.
I thought you are a genius person but you are just another fool"