15

15→Date.

Ignore the mistake.

......

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

Taekook entered in the Flower Park of the city. They already have their lunch on the way in a cosy resturant.

Tae excitedly roaming his doe eyes all over garden smile never leaving from his heart shape lip.

Jk admiring him with his soft bambi gaze while held his hand firmly and intertwined it.

Tae looked up at him and intertwined  hand then back to his husband while shy smile spread on his lip.

Jk giggles and lead him to roam whole beautiful flower garden and enjoy the alone time.

Find taekook... 😂🤭

...

'Wow! It's so beautiful.' Tae squealed while running around the beautiful purple flower's garden.

'Not, more than you.' Jk mumbled with soft smile admiring his beautiful wife who is talking to the flowers, inhaling their scents and caressing hesitantly.

'Omo! Don't pluck them, hyungie.' Tae gasped and held Jk's hand with glared he chuckled and pluck a flower softly.

'Why you do that?' Tae mumbled with sad pout. He peck away his pout and tugged the flower behind his ear.

'Now, it's looking beautiful and you're looking like an angel.' Jk whispered in husky voice looking into his doe eyes affectionately.

'I'm not.' Tae mumbled looking down shyly and looking everywhere except him jk giggles and take out his phone.

'Let's take some selfies, my angel.' Jk said pulling him in his embrace Tae nod avoiding his gaze.

Jk smile and clicked selfies and Tae's solo photos perfectly.

...