Chapter 16 - Can You Forgive Me!!

"Becky, Becky"
Richie is calling his sister.

"What Richie??"
"Irin and P'Noey is waiting for you"

Noey came personally and asked the permission from Becky's family and promised that she will take care of their little princess and Irin.
Becky already told about it to her family, they said yes.

They start their joirney, after 5 hours drive they reach their destination, the beach for full week.

Noey booked a resort for them, they were on real vacations.

They do lots of activities, enjoying their time together, they are having full rest after long time.

Doing sports, go for body massage, sauna bath, doing nails, doing hairs.

Becky cut her hair, her hair is till her neck, her short hair suit her perfect.
She want to have new looks.

Meantime, Becky update about her day to  her family everyday.
Her father is happy to know their little princess is enjoying.

She try to enjoyed fully, but something is missing. She know what she is missing.

But she didn't said out loud that she missed her ex girlfriend, its been 3 months that she didn't see Freen's face. She missed the big baby.

Sometime she though, she should not be missing her girlfriend, after accusing her, calling her slut.
She want to hate her ex girlfriend for that but she couldn't. 
She know Freen, she know how Freen is, Freen loved her with all her heart.

As Noey said, Becky also think whatever happened was someone's plan.

The incident was not random. How her ex boyfriend come to the picture, someone recording the whole incident, sending to Freen.
She couldn't put it together but she also belive somehow Freen's family is behind it.

Becky witness Freen defending her infront of her parents, stood frimly for her, even she said she can't marry her fiancé.

Then one day, base on a video everything changed.

But she thought it may be for betterment, as she can't imagine living with Freen as a couple under Chankimha's family. Becky know she won't never fit there.

Freen is not the sole reason of their breakup, she is just a catalyst, who speed up the process because of her stupid action without proper thinking.

Even she like Freen, more of love her, but she doesn't want her life to be in a cob web of Chankimha.
As Freen is their daughter, her family will be around forever. And they doesn’t like her. Even they are together, there will be always drama from Freen's family.

She know the date of her ex wedding, its today. She try to forget about it but it always come to her mind.
She couldn't concentrate in anything.

"Becky, where are you?" Noey asked
"Nothing phi"
"Uhmm what about I told you"
"What Phi?"
"Ahh, you said you love singing, lets make a cover song, then we will put in youtube, instagram and tiktok. I am sure you will got million of views.
And most important, you should do what you love."

"Ahh Phi, I am shy"
"What Becky? Let's do it I will play guitar"
Irin said showing all her teeth. Irin sings too, and she can play guitar.

"Really??"
"Yes, we are making video tonight at the beach" Noey said happily
"P'Noey I didn't bring my guitar"
Irin said

"Don't worry, whatever you two need will be here by evening ok. Becky choose a song"

In evening, Noey bought a guitar, tripod,  mic, everything that require to make a video.