28🔞

{ Ahem🌚LONG CHAPTER✨✨......are you ready for it.... If you see any mistake please AVOID IT AT ANY COST *cause it's my first time writing the sm- ahemm yeah the same something... 🫣 ok ok buns let's start our chapter.... 👀

And if you are uncomfortable please don't read this chapter and wait for the next update I will give you soon ... Ok yk you don't but still I have to warn you... 🌚💀 }
.
.
.
.
>>>>>>>

After the wedding they return back to Seoul their House... Taehyung said to Jungkook that actually she actually wants to go to their house where they spend a lot of special movement together... And who is Jungkook to say no to his angel.

Now Jungkook was waiting outside of the bathroo.. Because taehyung said to wait for her... He was busy lookin down and thinking about his marriage and everything like a dream to him this is what he is thinking now..is a dream or something..but soon he hear the door open sound and he see...

Taehyung was wearing silk black robe and something red inside... His eyes we're fixed on her... She slowly walked  to him and she wrapped hands around his neck..she sensually whisper in his ear...

Tae: Un tie the robe.. She lick it... Jungkook jr. Twitched in his pants he groaned and quickly untied the robe...

But his breath hitched at the site

But his breath hitched at the site... Taehyung was wearing the red lacy lingerie and that she was looking hot as he want to make love with her  merciless... Jungkook jr was rock as hard after seeing this hot af view...

He grab her asscheeks and give them a squeeze

He grab her asscheeks and give them a squeeze..Taehyung moaned in return.. He lifts and throws her in the bed gently...he hovers over her and he started giving kisses on her cheeks...

Kook: You know that.. You are looking Fucking hot angel.. He said while looking straight into her eyes...

Taehyung cheeks were reden then fresh tomato now... And jungkook chuckled at his angel blushing face...but smashed his lips on her and started  kissing her....who kissed back with the same passion.. Jungkook was sucking and biting her lower lip.

Jungkook squeezed her boobies while kissing her... Taehyung in pleasure.. He took the chance and thrusts his tongue and explore her mouth... And sucking it like... Taehyung was moaning in the kiss...Jungkook hands travels her back and unhook the lacy bra.. And throw it away his eyes fixed on her boobies which was totally a mouth watering her Jungkook...