Chapter 17 - 🧁 Bunny's Cupcakes🧁

Becky was waiting for a taxi, suddenly someone stand infront of her. Her whole body got goosebumps, she saw Freen after 3 months.

Freen appearance changed, she look thinner, there is no glow in her face, her chubbiness is all gone. Her eyes looked tired, looked like she came back from death.

She just looked at Freen, who is begging for forgiveness. She didn't opened her mouth even for once, its like Freen is doing a monologue.

Freen is begging for forgiveness, and even she answered herself saying she doesn't deserve any forgiveness for what she had done. She even praised Becky out of nowhere, even wished her a happy life, saying she can't be a good partner.

Becky got half of what she was saying.
As she is busy thinking what Freen is doing infront of her, after 3 month, thinking didn't she got married last week.

After lots of speech, Freen smile a little.
She move her feet backward, smile weakly and wave her hand.

"Rebecca, I am really sorry. I am saying it from bottom of my heart.
But its upto you, if you want to forgive me or not."

Slowly Freen's silhouette disappeared into the dark night.

Becky went inside the reception fast and check about the Freen's wedding reception,  and came to know, it was canceled, 2 days before the ceremony.
Becky was totally forgot about it as she was busy with her work after a week holiday.
And Noey didn't come there after holiday.

She want to know the reason but at same time she doesn't care.

Becky couldn't sleep at night, she want to kick Freen's Butt for making her restless.

Lots of thought running in her mind. Why Freen said she know everything. Did she know who is responsible for the incident.

'Arggghh This big baby is getting in my nerve, next time if saw her face, I will kick her perfect butt'

Days goes by, Becky didn't see Freen, she want to know what is going on, but she doesn't want to enquiry about her ex. Richie, Irin are so mad with Freen and she doesn't want to asked Freen's friends, too.

And she have little time to think about her ex, as she is busy with her life.

On bright side, she gain many follower on instagram, tiktok, got million of views on youtube, requesting her to sing another song.
This time she sing 'Daylight' by Taylor Swift

Freen rent a flat, not a big, one bedroom, kitchen, with a living room.
She need to see what she is spending, as till now she is not working.

Without her family drama and pressure, she got peace in her soul but, without Becky's forgiveness something is bothering her.
After that encounter, with Becky she doesn't want to saw her face again.

She snape out of her thought, by repeated ringing of her door bell.
As she opened, Nam and Noey stand there.

"Hi"
They just enter the room without saying anything and took the couch in living room.

Freen just stand infront of them
"Is there anything wrong?" She asked
"Did you meet Becky?" Nam asked
"Ahh yes, last week"
"What she said?"
"She didn't said anything"
"Did you really asked her to forgive you?"
"Yes, but she said nothing. Its ok. I think I deserve it, I am not sad."
"Is that all?"

Freen looked at her friends, she is sitting on floor opposite to them.
"Is that what you got, You already gave up after one try." Noey asked

"What Noey, what can I do? if she doesn't want to forgive me, I can't pressure her"