SIXTEEN|SATURN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN "how rare and beautiful it truly is"

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"how rare and beautiful it truly is"

diana & paige
text & narrative

DECEMBER 20th 2022
UCONN & IOWA

diana!

diana!
hey i need to talk to you about something

paige
so do i, i was just about to text you

diana!
ok well im just going to come out and say it. paige i like you, like a lot and much more then a friend. i have had this feeling for a long time and i couldn't keep it from you anymore. idk if you feel the same way but if you don't i hope this doesn't make things weird because i can't live without you paige.

paige
there's no way! you like me, i like you! that is what i was going to text you about. diana you don't understand how much i like you. i have had feelings for you for such a long time.

diana!
AHH! you did!? wow we are clueless. i'm glad you feel the same way and i didn't embarrass myself and ruin what we had.

paige
you wouldn't have ruined anything because i would never be able to live without you. so i don't really know how to ask but what do you want to do about us.

diana!
i think we should take it slow but i don't want us to be stuck in one spot forever. so i think we should just let time do its thing and when we are ready to keep moving forward we will know.

paige
you're so cute but i agree

diana!
🫣🫣

PAIGE, UCONN

paige felt good about what diana and her were doing. paige was just happy that the girl felt the same way as her. she would have felt like a idiot if she didn't.

"well someone is very happy." nika says to paige already hearing about the news from kk who just can't keep a secret. "i am very happy, i assume kk already told you and the rest of the team why." paige says laughing about kk and her bad secret keeping. "you already know she did but how do you feel about this? i know the girls and i are hyped for you." nika says smiling at the girl who got the girl.

"i'm very happy. i'm glad she felt the same way about me." paige tells her best friend in a haze thinking about the girl who was now her girl. "of course she felt the same way, do you see the way she looks at?" nika says back to paige who really was clueless about diana's feelings for her. "no i never really realized that." "god you are dumb." nika says rolling her eyes walking out of paige's room.

DIANA, IOWA

"oh my god! paige likes me back! i'm going to scream." diana yells at her friend from her spot on the couch. "oh my god that's amazing." gabbie yells back just as excited for her friend. "diana we already knew that she liked you, you were literally the only one who didn't realize." caitlin tells the girl who is jumping up and down with gabbie.

"ok well this is news to me and im very excited." diana says back smiling big at this great news she had just found out. "aw you are so cute." jada says smiling at the girl who is the happiest she has been in a long time. "thank you, now i have to go text paige." diana says skipping to her room.

_____
hey y'all im so sorry this is such a short chapter and that its so bad. i literally didn't know what to write and i have a lot going on atm so im just like unmotivated but im going to try and get another chapter out this week!
thank yall so much for reading i really appreciate it and i hope yall are liking it so far!
i definitely think that my next books will be better!
anyway enjoy
~ness🐙