29🔞

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...... AND I KNOW YOU DON'T 😏❤ BUT I HAVE TO WARN YOU BEFORE SO I DID 😌✋

>>>>>>>

Next morning~~~•

The couples are sleeping peacefully... The sunlight was hitting on Jungkook face.... He groaned and snuggle more into Taehyung neck... After a few minutes... Jungkook awake up and admiring his beautiful wife.. Who was sleeping like a doll... And his eyes stuck and his marks on her body which made his members twitched in her cunt....

Taehyung feels that something twitched inside.. She opens her eyes slowly and she sees her husband..who was looking at her with darken eyes.. Taehyung about to speak but.

Tae: Arhh~~~ fuck~~ she moaned when jungkook slowly rubbing his hand on her pussy and gentle giving massage to them...

Kook: Are you okay angel.... Should we can go another one.. He huskily whispers...he removed his member from her pussy..

Tae: We can. She said with her red cheeks..Jungkook didn't waste a second He smashed his lips on her and strated kissing her... Taehyung return the kiss with the same passion... He grab her asscheeks and give it them a good amount of squeeze.. Taehyung moaned and he thrust his Tongue in her mouth and started explore her mouth while sucking her...

Kook hovered on her without breaking the kiss....Taehyung was tapping his shoulders because she need oxygen for alive. . Jungkook backed away from the kiss and he looked at messy state.. He again attached his lips on her neck and started giving his mark on her neck...

Tae: ahh~~ kook~~  she moaned and after few minutes... He satisfied with his mark on her neck...

Jungkook looked at the Taehyung pussy and spread her legs widely and he suddenly slammed his dick without prepare or warned..... Taehyung hissed a little first...and Jungkook groaned feeling her tight and warm wall around his dick....

Kook: Still fucking tight angel... I keep my whole dick in yours... But still fucking tight..arhhhh~~~ he groaned and started thrusting deep inside her.... And Taehyung was moaning in pleasure.....

Tae: Arhh~~ kook~~~ faster~~  she moaned and Jungkook started thrusting her in speed which directly hit her prostate.....

Tae: Oh my~~~   fuck~~  umm~~  yess~~~

Kook: Yes Fucking good Arhh~~~  he groaned and Jungkook he give a few strong thrusts..she was lost in pleasure.... After a few minutes...

Tae: Kookie~~  arhhh~~~ i-mmm~~ 

Kook: Let's cumm together angel. He hummed and soon tae cumm on sheets and Jungkook deep inside her....... Jungkook collapsed on Taehyung.. Who smiles at him and caresses his hair softly.....

______________________________________________

After the morning make out section now....Taehyung was hungry... She was about to stand but hissed.. Jungkook quickly woke up from the bed  who was sleeping a  minute ago... Jungkook saw his angel was hissing in pain... He cupped her face . .

Kook: where are you going angel... He ask

Tae: I am hungry kookie that's why i am going to freshen up.. She said

Kook: Then why don't you wake up me angel... He said.

Taehyung didn't reply to anything but she pouted.....
Jungkook peck her pout...

Kook: I will order it angel... He said and suddenly lifted Taehyung.....who yelped at his sudden action.... Jungkook takes Taehyung to the bathroom to do their morning routine....

(And not naughty  naughty things happen again so don't think wild for now....and act like you don't know anything 👀)

They come out from the bathroom.... Jungkook grabs the phone and and ordered the food.... After a few minutes the food delivered to their house..... Jungkook takes the food....he went to kitchen and he arranged it all in the big plate and he left his room while holding the food in his arms.....

Jungkook was now in front of Taehyung who was looking at the  mouth watering view... And she about to take the plate from his hands.... But Jungkook shook his head and looked at taehyung..

Kook: let me feed you angel. He said and Taehyung shake her head as no..

Tae: It's okay bun... I will eat... She said but Jungkook still shakes his head as no... Taehyung sigh and nodded.. Make Jungkook happy... And he started feeding her...

After eating...... Taehyung was in the balcony and lookin at the sky.... Jungkook slowly come towards her and slowly hooked the pendant.... And taehyung suddenly looks at Jungkook and her neck.... The angel pendant.. She gasaped.. And lookin at jungkook who is already Looking.... Her And she wanted to ask him something.....

Tae: Bun

Tae: Bun.. She called him and Jungkook hummed at her question and he looked ..

Tae: Why are you calling me angel.. She ask him.
Who smiled at her and pulled her close to him and he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist... Taehyung smiles at him and wrapped her hands around his neck.....and they join they foreheads together....

Kook: Because you came into my life like an angel and poured your love into a scary looking bunny who you find in a dark forest without knowing who he is.....And you even loved me after knowing the truth.......you indeed angel, Everything makes you look like an angel and you are MINE ANGEL... And please let's stop here if I start I won't end it soon... He said Taehyung looked at Jungkook... Who already looking at her with a soft smile on his face....

Tae: I love you bun.. She said and kissed his forehead.. He closed his eyes..

Kook: I love you more angel... He hugged her while smiling widely....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________________________

ignore if you see any mistake...and Nothing new buns......few more chapter's to end.... And I am sad bouiiii🚗

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️