Chapter 18 - I Want Peace In My Life.

"Freen,, ehhh Bunny"
"What Nam?"
"Becky want to meet you"
"Whattt?"
Freen widen her eyes.

"She want to meet the great baker named Bunny"

Freen opened a cupcake shop, on top of her saving, her friends invest whatever she need for the shop.

"What did you do?? How could I face her?"
"Ohh just meet her"
"I can't, she will hate me, ohh wait why she want to meet me, I mean Bunny"
"I think your cupcake make her want to meet who is behind that"

Freen is thinking did Becky know the taste of her cupcakes, she shake her head a little.

"Next time don't bring her here"
"What? Why you became villain now? She want to eat your cupcakes and want to drink your milktea, thats too 100% sugar."

"You should talk to her, otherwise she will have diabetes "
"That's your problem, not mine"
"What did I do now?"
"You made tastiest cupcake and milktea"
"Uhmm, so don't bring here next time"

Nam looked at her friend,
"Till now, you hide your real you. She didn't know you left your family, left your job, left everything. After knowing what your family did to her.
Why don't you want her to know?"

Freen asked her friends not to said anything to Becky about her. She thought when time come she will tell herself. And most importantly Becky doesn’t want to forgive her, doesn't want talk to her. So she thought it's better not to disturbed the girl.

"Nam, thats not important. What important is her happiness, when she is happy, I am happy. And I know she will happy if I don't saw my face"

"I don't know what you want to say, don't you love her anymore"

Freen smile
"What can be more love than her, I love her with all my heart, maybe she might not believe me when I say this.
But, I don't want to show my face, I know this face is red flag to her"

Freen said pointing her forefinger towards her face.

"But one day, she will know who is Bunny baker, she is very eger to know Bunny. I don't know why but she sense something, she might felt something about you but she never mentioned your name once"

"Let her be, Till then, don't say anything"

"OK, so bring me home"
"What?"
"I want to be on your bike, riding on back of you, pleasee"

Freen bought a bike, Yamaha XSR155, pure black. She always wanted to ride a bike but her parents didn't allowed her. But now she can do whatever she want, she is enjoying her freedom.

"In your dream"
"Heyy, You are just a terrible person, you know"
"That place is for someone special, not for friends"

"Where is your someone special, huuh. You doesn't want to meet anyone and from where that someone special will come.  Ohh will he or she be dropped from sky?"

Freen opened her wallet and looked at photo of her and Becky, smiling widely.

Nam just rolled her eyes, but she felt pity about her friend. She know Freen missed her ex.

Freen know Becky came at the Bakery, even without her friends. Buy her milktea and cupcakes.

Tay always complain to Freen that whenever Becky came she always asked for Bunny.
Tay is receptionist in her shop, a fresh college out girl doing part time job. She is a funny kids, but her tongue is so blunt, never loose opportunity to tease Freen. The shop has two other girl too, Orn and Piper.

But she specifically asked the girls that if Becky asked about Bunny, they have to say she is not there, even she is in inside.
All her employees know Becky, as she became regular customer.