30

>>>>>

After 2 Months~~•

The Taekook relationship was going with too much of love.... They don't leave without each other even a few hours...... Now they are in the room... And Taehyung was whining because Jungkook was going on his business trip for 3 days yes just 3 days to Japan but Taehyung was winning go come with him....

Kook: Angel I will be in just 3 days and you know that i can't even sleep without you..  Or I just say dad to cancel the deal with them... He said Taehyung gasped and shake her head as no.. Because she knows how her husband work hard for this project....

Tae: No!! I will stay here okay.. She said Jungkook smile and kiss her forehead.. They are at Jeon mansion because Jungkook didn't want to leave his angel alone at their home.. So he decided to leave his parents house...

Kook: Take care angel and don't skip your meals... I am checking you always remember it okay... He said Taehyung Pouted...Jungkook smile at her and peck the pout. 

Tae: Ok but also you don't you dare to skip you meals.... She glared at Jungkook who nodded with a soft smile..

They left from the room and going to parking area where his mom and dad was waiting for them...

Kook: Please take care of yourself mom and dad... And also take care of my angel.. He said

Haneul: We know how to take care of our daughter.. You please go out from here... Or else you will be late... He said

Ara: And yes don't tell us to what to do with our daughter.. She said Taehyung smile at them... After the day Jungkook proposed... Ara and hanuel tell her Sirctly to call them eomma and appa... And taehyung didn't hold her tears the day she hug them and cried in their arms... To haneul and ara Taehyung was their 2nd daughter.... They make a strong bond... Jungkook smile at them...

Kook: Ok bye guys... Bye love you angel... He kissed her forehead.. She slowly mumudle bye.. He left  from the place...

_______________________________________________

Next day at night~~~•

Juni and Taehyung was sitting in the living room... But Taehyung feel something she run towards bathroom.... Juni think that she went to bathroom for pee..

Taehyung was vomiting and cleaned her mouth... She think a few minutes and left to living room... Where her mother-in-law was sitting on the couch.... Juni looked at Taehyung face...

Juni: What happen tae... Are you okay... She ask her Worriedly.

Tae: Nothing eomma i have a little headache... I will go and sleep for a while... She said Juni nodded her head.... And Taehyung left to their room and sleep....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day~~~•

Taehyung is going to the medical store to buy a pregnancy kit... Yes yesterday she had a doubt that us she pregnant or not because she was feeling the symptoms... Taehyung buy the kit and went to home....

Now Taehyung was waiting for the results... After a minute she took the kit... Years are flowing through her eyes... Yes the results were positive she was pregnant...Taehyung weakly smiled at the kit... And she wanted to tell this to Jungkook first... So she decided to keep quite... Taehyung took the kit in a box and wrapped it with a gift cover... She smiles and phone to her husband who picked up the call in just 4 rings...

Tae: Hello bun.

Kook: Hello angel...how are you....Did you eat anything.... He asked her without giving a chance to Taehyung.

Tae: Woah clam down bun. She said but heard a soft chuckles..

Kook: Ok now.. Tell me did you eat anything angel..

Tae: Yes.. I already had..

Kook: Good... How are you angel...

Tae: I am so good but I'm missing you bun.... And did you have your lunch?.

Kook: Awww... I missed you soo much angel... And yes I had my lunch.....

Tae: Good boy you are.... .

Kook: Of course because i am your boy angel... He said Taehyung blush a little

Tae: Yaah!. She said Jungkook burst into laughter..

Kook: ok ok angel...

Tae: Bun I have a surprise to you..

Kook: Woah what is it angel...

Tae: You will know after.. And I will give you after  come back to our house..

Kook: I will be in your arms in the morning angel...

Tae: Ok bun... Bye take care and come fast we are waiting for you.. She said and hung the call.. Jungkook think we means his family and taehyung... But he didn't know what taehyung mean by that we....

TO BE CONTINUE~~•
______________________________________________

Hey buns❤

If you see any mistakes please ignore it✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️