Chapter 19 ( Night Party )

Y/N pov

I was sitting with Jessy while the kids were at there respective schools "I must say Y/N you change a slightest after you visit to Warrens house about which you told me too" Jessy said to me as I look at her "Changed?...I didn't get what you mean but yes in my appearance I changed quite a bit" I answered "Well, you look as tomboyish..I mean you don't look bad in it..but it suits you very well, Well I need to inform you that if you remember Nathaniel...He is going to come tomorrow" she said with smile as I smile in return its really nice that he is going to come "Nathaniel you mean that one you always cry over small things in our childhood?" I said laughing as she nodded gigging herself too, Later day Nathaniel arrived as we greet him and welcome him inside house...We have dinner and all than we are playing casual games like cards and other things but though I was not feeling well I just go sleep only....

Jessy pov :

I see Y/N going in her room as I decide to check on her later as I keep playing but after few minutes before going to check on her and found her sleeping so I return back into living room and play cards and other things....everyone is filled with joy and happiness.....I am so happy that Y/N returns...