32

>>>>>>

Skip the time~~•

4th month of pregnancy

Taehyung's baby bump is visible now... Four months really passes very quickly to them.... Taehyung mood swings started... She is eating weird combinations... And  Jungkook was enjoying taehyung's mood swings... He never gets annoyed at her actions... Jungkook daily finishes his work for taehyung because he can go if he finishes and to see his beautiful Angel and take care of her... Taehyung becomes a bit chubby that Jungkook wants to bite her cheeks....

The total families are filled out with happiness in their lives... Yoongi  and Jimin got married a month ago.... And Hobi is getting married today.... The families are already at the location of the venue.... And here Taehyung mood swings are going crazy for them but not for her whipped husband who was smiling at her like a crazy man * oops sorry he is a crazy man I forgot * So back to the story....

Here Taehyung was sitting in the front row... And she was craving for kimchi rice with jam and ice cream... They are making disgusting faces but the whipped person takes the phone and orders the food quickly what Taehyung craving for.... The families all are shaking their heads with a done face...

Namjoon: Kook you order it.. He makes a funny face...

Kook: It is even a question hyung... What my angel want she will get it.. He said while looking at Taehyung.. She blush and around aside... They ohhed at them...

After finished the marriage ceremony they return back to their house.... Taehyung was sleeping peacefully... Jungkook was massaging her foot because he knows how hard it for Taehyung in this situation... And she was litterly roam around all the time in the marriage... That's why he giving a good massage to her...

Suddenly Taehyung woken up for water... But she saw Jungkook was massaging her foot in sleep and he was sleeping in uncomfortable position... She really feeling very blessed to have Jungkook as her life partner.... She slowly tap on his shoulders...

Tae: Bun... Woke up and sleep comfortable.. Come on.. She said Jungkook wakes up and lookin Taehyung...

Kook: U must be tired angel.. And your legs are hurting I think...wait let me massage your legs.... He said softly Taehyung shake her head as no..

Tae: No bun... I am okay now come cuddle with me... She said with a smile... Jungkook smiles back at her and cuddle with her... Soon they both fallen asleep in each other's arms...

~~~~~•

Morning got up first and went to do his morning routine and after he does he left to his company... Without waking up taehyung he didn't want to disturb her sleep because he knows that nowadays Taehyung hasn't slept comfortably all the time so he didn't wake her.... And he left for the company without having his breakfast....

~~~~~~~^•^

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully... Her hands travels to hug her husband but she felt empty in the side... Taehyung slowly open her eyes and see Jungkook is not in the bed with her.... Big fat tears are flowing from her eyes... She got up from the bed and went to downstairs see is Jungkook in downstairs but she saw only her in-laws....

Juni was talking to her husband... But she heard a loud cry... Haneul and juni turned their head and see... Taehyung was crying loudly... They panic and went towards taehyung... Juni hugged her and haneul was patting her back gently...

Juni: Omo... What happen to my baby tae... Why are you crying... Tell to eomma.. She asked her softly Taehyung hugged her tightly.

Tae: I-i  want k-kookiee e-eomma. Taehyung was crying... Juni and haneul was coo at her because she was lookin too cute.. But haneul quickly call to Jungkook number...

Jungkook was in the meeting with his employees but he got a call from his dad... He lifted the call and Jungkook about to say hello but he heard his Angel loudly crys he panicked..

Kook: Dad is my angel ok... Why she was crying... Is she feeling any pain or does she want anything... Jungkook was asking continues without giving a chance to haneul explain...

Haneul: Your angel crying because of you... He said

Kook: Me but why dad? He ask

Haneul: Because you left her... And be home in 20 minutes. He hung the call without listening to Jungkook...

Jungkook quickly said sorry to employees and left for home because he wanted to see his angel first....

Haneul ended the call and looked at Taehyung who was still crying... He went near Taehyung and wiped her tears...

Haneul: Bear your bun was coming home.. Don't cry ok humm.. He said to her with a smile. Taehyung nodded slowly....

When Jungkook reaches home... He saw crying slowly with a pout.. While looking down.. He went to hear Taehyung but she was busy crying..

Kook: Angel... When Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice.. She looked at him and hugged tightly. .

Kook: I am sorry angel... I don't want to wake you .... Because nowadays you are sleeping for a very short time... Sorry angel your bun is sorry but please don't cry okay... He said Taehyung looked at Jungkook's sad face... She nodded... He takes Taehyung to their room to control her mood swings...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________________

Hey buns ❤✋🏻

Please ignore the mistake ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️