Chapter 40 ( Goodbye....Y/N and Damien )

Sister Irene pov :

I was standing in cemetery with Damien's family , Lorraine, Ed, Jessi, Jacob and Monk Tenzai. My eyes were getting all tear filled by remembering Y/N...her talks....her behaviour. She was most nicest and beautiful person I have ever seen whether its from outside or from inside...she was so perfect but the fate wasn't so kind for Y/N and Damien.... I hope they find each other soon....in their other birth to complete their incomplete love. I was taken out by thoughts as Monk Tenzai speaks "I am taking Ashes of Y/N and Damien with me. So, no harm come on their souls in any way. I will pray from god to show mercy on them in their other births" he said and disappears in white smoke. Everyone was having tear filled eyes there "I wish Y/N never come in Damien's life again" Damien's aunt Danny said "Why are you saying like that?.." I asked in low voice "Why would I won't?!... She comes in Damien's life...and see what happened. Damien in dead" she asked accusing Y/N for no reason "If back.... damien is dead then Y/N is also dead. And it wasn't her fault....it was already in their fates to die for each other and you have no right to accuse her" Lorraine said looking hurt and angry as I nodded "If you think with calm and patience....it wasn't anyone's fault nor Y/N's even. Fate is written already...and you know how much Y/N suffered in her whole life and now when she is dead you are accusing her?!" Ed said clearly annoyed "Exactly, That little girl suffered a lot from her childhood to now. Damien have us...but she have none, she created her own identity by herself and If its come to that damien dies because of Y/N....No he didn't, He is died in honour for fighting in this war of love and darkness. So stop accusing Y/N" uncle Henry said "You should think before speaking" I said and we all walk away leaving uncle Henry and aunt Danny alone.....From now on, I will live with Y/N memories and.... If Valak ever come back he won't ever able come back again...and I knew this fire is in everyone heart right now....

After sometime of Y/N's death. Half of money of hers was donated to build up a orphanage of kids and another half was secured by Jessi for Jacobs's future so that he will also be brave and nice like
Y/N......

Y/N L/N : (DOB) 1943 to 12 April 1971

Y/N and Damien's love story was not known much but it was forever alive in hearts of generations of Warrens and Jacob....The faith and bravery of Y/N and Love and trust of Damien.....

Author- San :

I hope you all like this story, I made it with my creation and imagination also delivered some plots in it...I hope it was enough to good to entertain you all.

And

This series is not over yet, Since Y/N's last and final birth is still about to happen.

I will be soon infront you all again with back to back stories of Yandere.....

Don't forget to watch Another part of this series. That's finally published