Prologe

Ella sits in front of the grinning man, "I'm just 12 sir, please don't hurt me".
He tilts his head, "my dear darling, why did you run". He turns around and grabs a knife, "you know when I was just 15 I knew a beautiful girl, but she only had 1 eye". Ella screams, but know one will listen. A sharp pain spreads across her face, fear, screams of a man, then black. Ella drops the knife, "what have I done?". The man lies on his back, stiff, cold, dead. A long scratch across his face. RUN!!!! RUN!! Her mind screams. Pain, trees pass by. Ella falls onto the ground, she looks at her hands and cries. When she looks up she sees a older lady standing over her. "It's not my fault, he took my eye" Ella cried. The lady smiles "quiet my little kitty, come come... Come home to your family". Ella cries and then slowly gets up and grads the women's hand, "home? I would like a home". The lady smiles, "of course my little kitty, I have a good home. You'll be with your sisters and brothers".
1999
A women's scream can be heard all the way across the hospital, her husband sits nervously wait. "Hey" a nurse calls to him. "The child born, come quickly". The man runs to the room, his wife holds a beautiful baby, but somethings wrong. Those eyes they stare into his sole, those big yellow eyes. Those old eyes, the eyes of a suffering girl.