Bad Boy Love~ Part 12

I knew that high pitched and squeaky voice from anywhere.

Tracy Weldonburgerson.

Yeah I know, horrible name right?

Tracy Weldonburgerson and I were friends in 3rd-5th grade and then I realized what a manipulative, horrendous, annoying, and boy crazy girl she was.

We stopped being friends because I had a crush on a guy named Daniel Johnson, and she just stepped in and spread a huge rumor that I still wet the bed at night and hated puppies.

I was crushed.

I was no longer the girl that everyone was friends with, I was the girl that everyone made fun of and tried to avoid.

I was never invited to another slumber party, birthday, movie outing, or even a game at recess. It was all because of Tracy.

Fuck Tracy.

The worst part was that if I ever saw her in public, she acted like I was the only thing keeping her alive. But of course when we were at school, she acted like I was merely a speck of mildew in the corner of a shower, unnoticed and useless.

I hated her, and to me, hate is a very strong word.

I crunched my face as if I could smell something rancid. But she was something much worse.

"I haven't seen you in forever girlfriend!" she squealed in a high pitched voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

"Oh Lord," I murmered to myself as I felt two arms fly around me.

"I've missed you so much!" she laughed as she gripped me tightly, I thought I was going to have my intestines relocated from her tight grip.

Ugh, that laugh, it was like the Wicked Witch of the West had possessed her vocal cords.

"Wish, I could say the same," I mumbled while trying to squirm free from her tight grip.

"What?" she laughed again, "You're so funny! That's why we were besties!" she spoke again as I cringed at her voice.

Why does she always have to yell only one word of every sentence?

"Yeah, were," I said again with a chuckle.

Don't get me wrong, Tracy wasn't exactly 'hideous', but she wasn't exactly 'beautiful' either.

She had shoulder length blonde hair with darker highlights, brown eyes, and I think the only reason guys liked her was because she was a... major slut. Big boobs and a round butt is really all that guys need, and she had just that. She wasn't the tallest girl, she had shorter legs, little hands and feet, stubby toes and fingers, and a longer torso.

Her face was pretty, she didn't have a lot of zits, just a whole lot of freckles in every place possible.

She was extremely skinny and had a seductive voice when she needed it. And trust me, she was NOT using that seductive voice now.

"OMG," she announced, "I have someone here that hasn't seen you in like, ever!" she cheered.

Great. I bet it's one of her old friends that put tuna salad in my locker over spring break. Let's just say that it had plenty time to rot because our lockers were outside.

"No way! Musky Maya?" said a guy's voice.

Oh Lord, please help me.

I would recognize that voice from anywhere, Daniel Johnson.

Yes, the Daniel Johnson.

Do you remember? Daniel Johnson is the guy that Tracy convinced to think I was the most disgusting girl in elementary school.