I wanna snuggle

I wanna snuggle is always been a perfect adoption place for pets....Vampire's pets.I have always been the shy type I never actually met the other pets. They fed us and have a place where we can all GO.But one day a teenage boy came in I would say he was 18 or 19 he came in and wanted a pet that wasn't skittish and he said that he had three and he brought me two others their names were Amanda and Ava and out of all three of us he picked me he brought me home and bring me up to his room he touched my hand and we felt electricity but I had no idea that in a few weeks I was going to be his soul mate.He tried my blood and I cried in pain but I figured I might al well get used to it so I did.The next week I sighed when he sucked my blood but when he heard me he turned me around and he started out with him pulling me in but then it turned to us on the bed and we started making out but when his brother came up before he opened the door he tied me up.(for extra info they tie up their pets as a toy.)
He answered the door but before he did that he put me in his closet.I love the way that his closet smells so much like him I love it.The brother could smell me three yards away, any way it is that he could be a dog three yards in a field. Listen any way after he was done talking to his brother he took me out of the closet and asked if I was hungry and almost immediately shook my head yes. He took me down to the kitchen and asked me what I wanted and I said I didn't care as long as I had something to eat because I hadn't eaten in 4 weeks so he just got me a sub and some chips and water.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁