thirteen

Okay, it's been three days since school started and I'm already sick of it. Like why do these people make me wake up at six in the morning to go learn for seven hours then, give us three hours' worth of homework?

At least it's the weekend.

Today Matt is flying out to Georgia to visit our parents. There was no way I was going with him. I am going to do my best to stay away from my mother for the rest of my life.

It is just going to be Garrett and me for the rest of the weekend. I decided to catch up on chores, so I stopped at the laundry room to fold my clothes.

I grabbed the basket filled with clean clothes to bring to my room, and as I walked out of the room, I bumped into something hard. I gasped at the sight in front of me.

Garrett. And his towel had dropped.

I stood there shocked, dropping the basket filled with clothes, and looking at his body. I wasn't able to gather enough strength to look away.

He was just as shocked as me. Once he noticed I was checking him out he smirked. I put my hand over my eyes and screamed, "Pick up your towel, now." He laughed, picked it up, and wrapped it around his body loosely.

I tried to walk by him but he grabbed me and pulled me close. His erection rubbed against my side and I shivered. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Like what you see?" I scoffed and ran to my room.

Only if he knew that I did like what I saw.

I can't like him! Matt would murder me for liking him just like I would do the same if he went for one of my friends.

There was a knock on my door. I grunted and got up. "Yes?" I yelled to whoever was outside my door, knowing it was Garrett on the other side of the door.

"Open up." A husky voice replied.

"What do you want?" I opened the door slowly, hoping he had dressed by now. He was shirtless but had replaced the towel with a pair of shorts.

He scratches the back of his head, "What did you want to do for dinner?"

"Oh, I don't know do you want to go out to eat?"

"Yeah, sure I guess in-n-out?"

"What? Yeah, that's fine." He seemed unfocused. Then I noticed, Garrett was staring at my body.

Then I realized I only had on a sports bra and shorts. I couldn't help but smirk and say, "Like what you see?" I bit my lip, am I flirting right now? It feels so wrong and right at the same time.

He licks his lips and takes a step closer, "Actually, yes I do."

I gulped, what was he doing?

So, I decided to play along with whatever game he was playing. "Really?" I've got to be honest, I kind of was getting turned on right now.

I was still a virgin and had never done anything with a man. I had no moves.

I stood there while his hand ran through his sexy blonde hair, he inched closer and closer. He backed me up to my bed, the backs of my knees were touching it.

I'm going in. It's now or never.

I stood up on my tip-toes and kissed him. It wasn't foreign to me since I had kissed him once before. He kissed me back, harshly, and our mouths molded together trying to see who would win the upper hand.

He took his lips off of my mouth and pushed me down on my bed. He was good at this. I wondered how many girls he had done this to, and a flicker of jealousy ran through my body. I shook the thoughts away and focused on how Garrett was making me feel.