Author's Note - A Foreward

I'm putting this first because I'm sure this story needs the clarification until the storyline is done. 

Each chapter is split into two parts: one being Cara's writing and internal monologue that only aids in character developemt and will play a part is the second part of this story; second is the actual storyline and series of events that happen. Due to the ending, Cara serializing how she feels and sees the world becomes inportant and marks her as a storyteller in series 2, which hasn't been plotted yet but I know the general idea.

I will try and mark the two parts "Writing" and "Storyline" respectivly so that there is clarification because right now I need to edit and I am not organized enough to actually make a stylistic difference between the two right now.

* * *

I hope that you came to this story really hyped up to read it and I hope that feeling will continue throughout the process of reading this . . . fingers crossed! I wrote this fairly fast and all in one go. Grammar is more checked than with most of my other stories, but it still in unedited, as all other stories are.

Now I'm sorry if the storyline seems kind of childish or cliché. That's because I didn't really care about the plot when I took the original short-story (it was based on something I wrote in like grade 4?). I will try to develop the plot into something new and nice, and perhaps work the characters into something whole and real throughout the story, in a better attempt to create something worth reading.

As a forewarning, Cara is my favourite, and none of my friends has any sway on this story (they won't even read it before I'm done), so I am free to kill people willy-nilly. Not saying I will (I may get to attached to the characters oops).

If I do get things wrong, and if timelines and other things are messed up, that's because I don't really pay attention to history and specifics while writing. Apologies in advance to all you people who do take this into consideration. Feel free to point it out, and if I get my shit together, I'll try and correct it.

Also please, please, please realize that this cover, unlike others perhaps, was drawn by my friend. Do not screenshot it or save it or anything. It's her work and released on here until further notice.

Most importantly . . . have fun. Entertain yourselves for a while. It's a novella, after all.

~ Julica 💖