Welcome!

This book is to help people who want that perfect face claim for their story or their rp or for whatever reason you desire. I am a avid writer and rper and sometimes i'm left question who I should make as my face claim or who I should picture my character to look like in a story i'm writing. Sometime's it is hard to find face claims so I hope this little book will help aid you. 

I will be giving a verity of actor/actresses, singers, models ext. who you could use as a face claim. I don't intend to offend or trigger anyone with this, I don't really see how I could in this book but just in case someone finds something offensive for whatever reason I just wanted to put that out there. This is just for fun and hopefully to help other people like myself.

I do NOT discriminate against race, gender, sexuality, weights ext. I just pick a face claim I like and that I would use in a book or rp and put them in this book. I think these are some great underused face claims. Here you'll be able to find a verity of face claims for whatever sort of person you're looking for. If you have a suggestion or would like to ask for a specific type of face claim ie: someone with black hair ext. don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to find someone to fit the part.

Everyone in this book is aged 19+. I have another book for child face claims if you want to check it out it's on my profile along with a book full of names I am sure you'll enjoy. There may be one or two people younger than 19 at the beginning and that's because it was published before my kids FC book.

I've rated all of the actors according to gif amounts. Some FC's have less gifs than others or less quality gifs so I've rated them on a scale

1} Excellent - There are a lot of gifs for this FC and good quality ones (usually found on Tumblr)

2} Good - A decent amount of gifs with good quality

3} Fair - Few gifs with good quality on some

4} Few - Minimal gifs with good quality

5} Poor - Little to no gif, mainly pictures and photographs

If you enjoy this please comment, heart and follow and check out some of my other books you may enjoy!!