inspiration for words

It was 2am in Paris, France. it was raining outside, there was tapping sounds on the rooftop and windows, there was a lit up room and papers all over the place...a small man is sitting in his kitchen, he seemed as if he was struggling with something, the way he'd crumble up a paper and throw it across the room "ugh! Merdé...how am I supposed to finish this by 3:00pm!...crap, I have to be quiet... Thoma is sleeping..." Guy-Manuel got up from his seat quietly and carefully walked to Thomas, who was sleeping on the couch "motherfucker" Guy-man says while starting down at his friend.
"Thomaaaas.... Thom!... avocado bitch!!" He yelled at Thomas' face. "W-WHAT THE FUCK!? LET ME SLEEP, AND DON'T CALL ME A AVOCADO BITCH, YOU SLUT!" Thomas yells after being disturbed in his sleep, he looks angry and stressed, he rubs his eyes and checks the time, "dude, what is so important that you have to tell me at 2am!" He says strictly, looking up at Guy-Manuel grouchy. "I need help for the lyrics, and also it's your fault that you stayed here, and don't get so cranky... that's my role" Guy-man slightly blushes angrily, "okay, sorry....what are you stuck on?" Thomas says, gets up and walks to the mess of papers, he stares at the mess then back at his friend "woah, you have a lot of shit here, we should just fuck and maybe you'll get some inspiration after that, huh?"
Thomas says jokingly and smirks "ew, I'm not fucking you, I'm not gay! W-why would you say that? I still might be a 21 year old virgin, but I don't want your dick in my ass" Guy-Manuel says as he's quick to react, his face is red and he crosses his arms "Guillaume. I was joking...but who knows, maybe you're a little slut for me" he says playfully and chuckles. Guy-Manuel doesn't respond, he just sits back down in his chair and gathers up all the mess of papers. He's still blushing
Slut

End of chapter 1