Chapter 1 'Alone for a While'

Henry's POV
I saw the villain we were chasing, her name was Lost Flower.... she was sweet without the costume, I bet, but she wasn't so sweet and happy when she was doing her job. I turned the corner with captain man and she was gone! All she left was a half broken heart that fell from her earrings. The ones that had knockout gas... I groaned and turned. "Why is she in Swellview?!" I asked irritated she got away again. "Listen Kid, she is a girl with brown hair and green eyes. She can't go that far.... besides, you need to watch the shop! Remember Lotus? We have a date and her sidekick Elysian is helping you! Unless there's Crime, like last time.." he grumbled making me smile. "Well, let's go back then... it's only 4:00 and we have to get you to your date." I laughed walking off and we went to the man cave, I wondered what was going on in Lost Flower's Head...

Your POV

I panted and I ran into the flower shop, I smiled and opened a screen from my bracelet. "Lotus I'm back." I said and she appeared around the corner. "May! Jeez, I thot you weren't in costume... -3-" I said and she chuckled. I smiled and my earring beeped making me gasp and pull them out of my hand bag. I put them on and transformed into Elysian.. I smiled and she waved. "Good luck flying solo, I have a date." I arched a brow. "Captain man?" I asked and she nodded. My earrings beeped again, I sigh. "I'll send an alert if I need you." I said and headed vet to the vines. "Up the vine!" I called and a vine grabbed me carrying me onto the roof. I giggled and saw Kid danger there on the roof across the street, Junk 'N' Stuff.... I smiled and started running, to be honest it wasn't hard to run in a skirt or boots.

 I smiled and started running, to be honest it wasn't hard to run in a skirt or boots

Your costume, the flowers look like a crown, but it's a bracelet. (Lower right corner)
These are the gloves you wear.

 (Lower right corner)These are the gloves you wear

and your skirt

and your skirt.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\////\/\\/\/\/\\\/\\\//\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////////////\\//\/\/\/

I ran until I got to a giant green house, inside was a boy who looked like a toddler! I smiled and hid my laughter and opened the hatch in the window hopping down and the toddler was gone. "Hm.", I said an floored around my combat boots clicking a bit, I heard a whoosh and I widened my eyes, I grabbed onto my bracelet tightly. I was about to press a button, but I felt a rag over my mouth. I struggled and squirmed Sputnik, I pressed a button on the flower and passed out. Lotus, help me...

I groaned waking up to a giant tub of acid below my head, I widened my eyes. "Hahaha! This should get Captian Man and Lotus here!" He said and I smirked. "Of course cal, them, because you're scared of me... that's sad..." I said and fake pouted, getting dizzy from hanging upside down. He arched a brow, "Shut it Kid, once I dump you in... you're going to be a fried flower!" I saw a shadow in the back and squirmed as he lowered me. "LOTUS!!" I called in distress, I tugged and pressed the button on my bracelet with my pinkie multiple times about four. I saw the acids and squirmed. I gasp and felt the heat off it, he stopped me above it and my hair nearly touched it. I saw him smile and then he got knocked out by a red fist, I smile. "Thank god Captain Man and Lotus!" I cheered and saw Kid Danger. I widened my eyes and felt dizzy again, I groaned and looked around. "Please release me.... I'm dizzy and lightheaded.." I complained and he higher me shutting the container of acid with a metal lid and shot a rY at the rope. I loosened the rope and it flew off and I landed on my feet. I nearly fell, but Kid Danger caught me. "Thanks.." I said and he nodded. "So, you're Lotus's Sidekick?" He asked and I nodded. "Yep, I got the job online, before I er- Moved here with my family..." I said looking down and felt him turn my head. "You don't have a family, huh?"  Kid Danger said, I nodded and hugged myself. He started walking with me. I saw Lotus and Captain Man land in the building and Lotus and Captain Mans hair were messy. I began laughing along with Kid Danger. "Did- you- Ha-" we almost finished, until we were grabbed my the ear to our lairs. "Ow. Ow. Ow." Kid and I said I being dragged.

Once we made it to the lair she scolded me, I laughed and laughed as I saw captain mans Pants on the floor. I took a picture and snickered calling the Mancave and Kid answered. "Hey! Whatcha need?" He asked and I giggled, I seemed to not be able to stop. "Can I have your number or something?" I asked and snickered again. "Yeah, Yeah! He said and gave me his number from his communicator/his work phone. I typed it In and sent him the photo I took and he tarted laughing. I laughed and fell o to the floor, I heard silence and kept laughing. I stood up and wiped the tears. I smiled and caught my breath. "Oh my god, they got busyyyyy..." I said and saw Lotus had disappeared. I smirked and waved to Kid and hung up putting my work phone in my skirt pocket. I untransformed and walked out with a sad expression, I always acted sad had no family. No house. No love. Under that happy mask and costume, I'm a lonely dark evil person...