twenty four

I looked through my closet for the perfect dress, we were going to an under-21 club for Alexis's birthday. First, we were going to eat at a Japanese restaurant and then go party.

I pulled out a black V-neck halter dress. It was backless and hugged my upper body tightly showing off the very little cleavage I had. The bottom flowed out, showing a red underlayer in the dress.

I grabbed a pair of red stilettos to go with the dress. I straightened my hair making it fall to my boobs. I put on concealer, did a Smokey eyeshadow look, winged eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, and a little contour. Paired with red lipstick to bring out a little contrast.

I haven't worn this much make-up since homecoming, six months ago. Once I was finally ready, I went downstairs to find Garrett.

As soon as I walk into the kitchen a pair of arms immediately wrap around my stomach. His face nestled in the crook of my neck smelling me.

"Babe, you're gonna kill me if you wear that."

I turned around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Better get used to it, baby." I pressed my lips against his jawline. Jawline kisses were his weakness, he practically melted into my arms. His hands grabbed my hips, then roamed to my ass.

I smacked his hand, "Not now, later." I kissed his cheek and walked off to say goodbye to Boomer who was currently napping on the couch.

We got into his truck and his hand immediately was placed on my thigh. I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "What?" He asks.

"Nothing, you're not getting anything else from me, until after the club you hear me?"

He groans, "You're killing me, Jess. My body is having a panic attack because those clothes aren't off your body yet."

I laughed, "Babe!"

"I'm serious my pants are fixing to explode!" He groans, running a hand through his hair. I shrieked in laughter and turned my head to stare at the sunset that was setting down on the beach.

We pulled into the Japanese restaurant and walked towards the entrance.

I saw Hayes's red Mustang near the entrance so I tried to peek and see if they were still in the car. My eyes widen at the scene I'm witnessing. I halted in my tracks, "Garrett!" I whispered.

"What?" He curiously walks over to me so he can see what I'm talking about. I pointed to the inside of Hayes's Mustang and they were making out in the backseat. I walk away from the car, trying to get the images out of my mind.

I pull out my phone to text Alexis that we are inside.

Jess:

Hey, we are inside. Are you guys here?

Alexis:

Yes, we are almost at the restaurant, see you in a few!

I guess it's okay, we do that all of the time. They eventually come inside, her lipstick off of her lips, and her hair sticking out, tangled. She pulls down her dress with her fingers and whispers something into Hayes's ear.

They walk over towards us and smile, "Hey guys! Sorry that we are late," Alexis says pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, it's fine we just got here a few minutes ago," Garrett replies, giving Hayes a handshake and pulling him into a hug.

We sat down at the table and ordered our food. I ordered the New York strip steak with bacon fried rice, and Garrett ordered the Filet and Chicken with bacon fried rice.

We finally started making our way to the club around nine. When we walked towards the club entrance, my began to heart pound.

The adrenaline is already pumping through my blood. I shouldn't have eaten all of that food.

I immediately drag Garrett towards the dance floor as we walk in. I start swaying my hips left and right as he places his hands on my hips, drawing me in closer. I wrap my arms around his neck, his face inches from mine. He leans into my ear and whispers, "I'm thirsty."

I pull away and smile, only him. "What do you want?"

"Well, you, and a drink in general." I laugh and grab his hand, taking him over to the bar.

I look for Alexis and Hayes in the crowd, thinking about how I haven't seen them in a while. They aren't anywhere in my sight; I'll look for them later.

We sat down at the bar and ordered a few drinks. "Hey baby, I'm gonna go use the restroom really quick." I got up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I miss you already!" He shouted as I walked off. I chuckled, only him.

I walked into the lady's room, luckily there wasn't a line so I went straight into a stall. A few seconds later a group of girls walked in and were whispering about a boy. "Oh my god! Did you see that dude? He was sexy as hell! I'm going back out there to go talk to him."

I thought to myself, no one is as sexy as my man. Garrett is so handsome, I'm surprised he picked someone like me to fall in love with, I'm a four on a scale of ten and he's a fifteen.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands quickly so I didn't keep him waiting any longer. I was opening the door when it flew open and a girl hit me in the chest. I stumbled back a few steps and looked at the girl ready to yell at her, "Alexis?"

"Jess?" She blinked a few times, "Shit, I'm sorry girl I didn't expect anyone to be behind the door!" She slurred.

Great, she's drunk. Good job, Hayes. "Where's your boyfriend?" I ask helping her to the bathroom stall.

"Outside the door." She waved her hands around and closed the door to the bathroom stall.

I opened the door and Hayes stood outside the door, "Hey! Come in here!"

He looked unsure as he stepped into the lady's bathroom, "Is there-."

"No don't worry, no one else is in here besides me and Lexi."

He stood there awkwardly as we waited for Alexis in the bathroom.

My eyes widened in shock, "Garrett!" I sprinted out of the door and ran back towards the bar. I looked around the whole bar area and couldn't find him anywhere.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He left me. I sat down in achair, defeated. I ordered a water and sat there, twirling around the straw.