CHAPTER ONE : UNBELIEVABLE

I wrote this chapter while listening to this song. Love charlie puth!!!!!!!!!!

Laura's Pov

"God why does it have to rain now?"I whispered to my best friend sumayyah. "Why do you even care, we both about to start a new life away from our parents and also we are going to be living together in the same appartment and who knows work together."she said while checking out some hot guys in suits sitting not far from us, all busy on their lastest iphones.

I've been friends with Sumayyah since fifth grade. While I was always in my corner doing some reading or listening to music ,she would be busy flirting with a new guy each day.Even though I was the representative of my class for several consecutive year, I was not every comfortable talking to everyone outside school. Sumayyah was a confident , very rich and spoiled girl. Her parents Mr and Mrs Laurence were good parents, they always treat Sum(my nickname for Sumayyah) with love and care. Mr and Mrs Laurence always treat me like I was their own child as I was always at their place sometimes even sleeping over for several days.

By the way both Sumayyah and her parents treat me,it made me felt as if I really had a family. But when I went  to my place I start feeling alone again and sometimes I even cry. Maybe that's the reason why I always spent so much time at their place.
Thinking about my past brings a lot of old emotions and Sum noticed it as he hugs me in a comforting way. " Baby sis you I'm here for you .""Stop crying before I call my parents on you" she said. I didn't even realise a tear had fallen down my cheek. I did promise Sum and her parents that I would stop thinking about my past , focus on my future and stop crying .

I pushed away those negative thoughts and looked around myself. Sumayyah was now busy reading a gossip magasine. On the front page was a man, probably a start or someone popular. He was handsome like a greek God.He had beautiful eyes, a perfect jawline that every single woman would want her man to have. He was wearing asuit probably Armani brand.I could guess he has abs.

I want to know more about him, I ask sumayyah for the magasine and start reading about the hot guy.

He is Daniel Grey, a new york bilionaire heartbreaker. He was known for moving from one woman to another within afew months and the magasine says that he has left his girlfriend for a bresilian model only two days after his breakup with his ex. In the other page the journalist named him as only man without a heart and respect for woman.

Just by reading the article I felt angry how a man possibly be like that. He seem to be an arrogant man because of his status and the money, i return the magasine to sumayyah and wait for our flight.

It was time for us to get in board our plane; suddeny I really wanted a coffee from starbucks. I ask sumayyah if she wanted a coffee too and went to buy our latte. It was not very far from us.I run till the shop and bougth our coffee.

I check the time and I had only 15 minutes left . I started running , suddenly I dump into a wall ( I mean that's what think it was but I was wrong it was a huge man but the one thing that caught my eyes were his fierce but yet beautiful light grey- green eyes.
"I'm sorry ,I'm....... very sorry" I grab a tissue and tried to wipe off the huge mark  of ice latte off his suit but in vain .it was Sumayyah's latte that slit our his suit when we dump in each other." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ""Take your sluty hands off me you whore"
What just happened. Why was he talking to. Me like this?????!!!
It was not only my fault that we dumped into each other. He was using his phone when we dumped. Do we are both wrong in this.

"Don't you dare call me a whore, who are you to me to call me that, you don't know me. AND IT WAS NOT ONLY MY FAULT,you dump into me because you were texting or doing God knows what and were not looking in front of you while walking.

I was already late and stressing that this man had to make me angry on top of it. I'm pissed now.

" Now care you talk to me like that. Do you even knows who I am. You're the one who dumped into me and split coffee on my new suit,do you even know how much it cost."
"What am I saying, a low life like you what it is."

I was more than pissed. UNBELIEVABLE
I was about to respond to his insults when suddenly the boarding for my flight was pronouned. I could not waste anymore time with this jerk. I push our my path and started running till the boarding area. Thank God i arrived just in  time.