6.55pm

(Amys Point of view)
Tapping my pen on the desk where i work, i stare at the clock ticking by wanting it to hurry up. All i want to do is go home and be alone in my bed watching a movie.
Being at work was hard. The most draining part of my day was trying to control my feelings and thoughts about my boss! He was more than your typical cliché, tall dark and handsome guy. He had this strange mysterious dark side that bugged the fuck out of me.
Just the thought of him made my panties feel tighter, As my mind would turn the innocent good morning greeting, into this wild fantasy, of pure hot sex and our bodies all steamy from the antics that had just occurred.

It was the typical office you'd expect with a male boss. Most female employees were blonde with stick thin bodies, that tried to suck up to the boss for something. Either a promotion or just to be favoured. If he needed more coffee or needed a new tie, they would compete and try to do better than their peers. But with all this said he never gave into all the temptation that awaited at his feet.
He knew what they wanted and what they would do to get it. Obviously he would play on it, making them do errands so he didn't have to.

So when he came rushing through the office floor i never expected to be the one he was after.
"Amy, my office 7.30pm!" He barked at me "Dont be early and do not be late!".
"O-okay Sir" i mumbled as my cheeks blushed, from the embarrassment of all my peers staring at me.
"Get back to work!" He barked at everyone.
I could feel the eyes off every female stabbing in back of my head.

As the clock struck 7.20pm i could feel my palms starting to sweat. Just thinking why'd he want me to come to his office. "Was i being fired?" I whispered to myself.
At 7.25pm everyone was packing up for the day and getting ready to leave to go home.
I could hear the whispers off the other employees "why would he want to see HER!", "she doesn't even do anything for him", "Amy's probably going to get sacked. She is to quiet and awkward".

To be honest they wasn't wrong.. I didn't offer to go on errands and i didn't really talk to anyone. All i did was keep my head down and buried myself in my work. Shit* I am gonna be fired. What did i contribute to this building! Nothing, all they got out of me was a shy ginger girl with glasses, who never spoke to anyone.

So with 30seconds to spare i walked down the corridor towards My Boss's office door. I heard grunting. 'O-oh' 'fuck' 'ooh my god' 'Amy!'
What the hell? I thought. Maybe he needs help. The door was slightly cracked open and what i saw, shot a shiver down my back and made me gasp. My boss was watching porn on his laptop. And as i looked down i saw my boss's thick, hard pulsing cock, as he was throbbing it in his hand amd he was groaning my name! Dazed i accidentally knock the door with my shoulder and he jumped up just looking at me. I turned and paced towards the elevator.

Then i felt a hand grasp my hip from behind and  another clasped around my mouth.
I stopped in my tracks. "M-mr Reynolds, i d-didn't see anything i swear" i mumbled.
"Amy, i know you saw me. I know you was looking through the door at my hard cock. And i know you enjoyed what you saw." He said while his hand was still over my mouth. "I notice the way you look at me when i walk into the room. I see the way you bite your soft lips thinking of me."
Fuck i thought to myself.

"Do you know how hard it is to not grab you hold and rub your pussy? Every single day! I have to hold myself back from trying not to fuck you because I'm your boss?!" He told me in his deep powering voice.

Still clasping me hold, he started to move me back towards his office. Screaming in my head i couldnt get away. He was to strong and intimidating. We got to his office and he threw me inside while shutting and locking the door behind him. "Well now your mine" he smirked at me while undoing his pant buttons.
I Stood as still as a statue, he grabbed me hold and shoved me to my knees. He grabbed his hard cock and shoved it into my mouth.

The feel of his huge cock deep inside my mouth made me shiver and excited. I started to lick the end off his penis then i started to suck, i sucked hard. I could feel his meaty cock pulsing in my mouth and i heard him grunting with pleasure. He stood me up and ripped my shirt off revealing my perky breasts. He grabbed my boobs and i squealed. He pinched my rock hard nipples with his fingers and started rolling them about. He bent down and stuck on my nipples making me moaning with enjoyment. He started nipping them with his teeth. It hurt but i was enjoying every bite. Then my boss lifted up skirt and slipped off my panties. He picked me up and sat me down on his desk and forced my legs open. Wide open.
He started to rub my pussy up and down. Then slid 2 fingers into my pussy hole making me wet with pleasure. I arched my back moaning "oooh yeah" "fuck yeah" "mmmm" as my boss pounded my pussy with his fingers. He stopped to open my pussy right up exposing my clit. Then with his tounge he rolling it over my clit making me moan even more. "Oooh Mr Rey-" "call me Sean" he said to me softly.
He started sucking hard on my clit i climaxed and my pussy was soaking with my cum. Sean stood up and grabbed his hard cock putting it towards my tight little pussy. Pushing it in every so slightly and pulling out again. He was teasing me. Then unexpectedly Sean rammed his fat cock right into my pussy making me scream his name! My legs trembled as Sean was pounding his huge hard cock into my pussy hole. My hips dancing with his. His cock was so fucking big i cummed over and over until it was exploding out of the sides of my pussy, running down Sean's cock with every slide in and out. After 10minutes of hard fucking Sean let out a groan as he cummed deep inside my pussy. I could feel him fill me up. He leaned forward and kissed me soflty on my lips and whispered "I'll see you 7.30pm tomorrow" he smirked as he helped me off the table and passed me my clothes.