thirty

Ah, Spring Break.

One of my favorite times of the year because it was the perfect amount of days off of school just before finals and testing started.

I woke up and looked down at my clothes, I had taken off my bathing suit and I was only left in my tank top, my boobs were basically falling out of it. I had a pair of lace underwear on. I guess I literally threw clothes on and went to sleep last night after the movie.

I had a firm hand wrapped around my waist, his hand cupping my breast, I wonder if he knew he was even doing that. I smiled, I loved it when he slept in my room. I moved his hand down, so it was out of my shirt. His hand immediately went lower and into my underwear. What the hell Garrett?

He was still asleep. This boy is so horny, even when he is not even awake. I nudged him, turning on my back, and waking him up. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Garrett get your damn hand out of my pants." I groaned. He immediately smirked, grabbing the inside of my thigh, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, fluttering.

"Sorry, I just can't get enough of you." He kissed my neck, then moved his hand back to my waist.

I sighed, relieved. He immediately closed his eyes again, trying to go back to sleep. I wasn't tired anymore I was fully awake. I stared at my ceiling because I knew last night was rough for him, so I wanted him to rest.

He finally moved after thirty minutes, he must be awake now. He yawned, "Good morning princess."

I turned so I was face to face with him, "Good morning!"

"So it's spring break."

"Uh huh?"

"There's something I want to do."

"Where? When?"

He grabs his phone off the table and checks the time, "In five hours. It's a surprise." He had a smile playing on his lips. "Pack a bag, bring a swimsuit some sexy and some comfortable clothes."

I grinned nodding in agreement, where were we going? I wonder if we are going to Hollywood again or somewhere super fancy. We are staying overnight because he's making me pack a bag.

"How long are we staying?"

"Five days." He smirked. "Matt is gonna stay here it'll be just us." Oh gosh. Yay! I love going places with Garrett alone because he's such a sweetheart around me. I love it.

"Ugh, I want to know!"

"It's a secret, now get up, shower, and pack!"

He sits up on the bed, placing his arms behind his back. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of loose boxers. The comforter fell down to his hips, showing off his toned abs. My eyes shifted down to his v-line and his happy trail. My mouth started watering.

"How do you expect me to get up and get ready with you looking like that?" I groaned.

He smiled, "How about we save water and you can look at it some more in the shower?"

"Sharing is caring?" We both jumped up and ran into my bathroom, turning on the water and stripping out of our clothes.

-

I was all packed and ready to go. Garrett still wouldn't tell me where we were going. I was honestly so excited, I loved surprises. I was wearing something comfortable, a pair of ripped jeans and a cream long-sleeve top. I put on my white Converse and a pearl choker necklace. He blindfolded me when we got into the car. We drove for about an hour before he parked somewhere, I think.