thirty seven

L A S V E G A S D A Y T H R E E

My phone was once again, the reason I woke up. I groaned, cursing the person who decided to disturb my beauty sleep. My eyes turned into silts as I read the caller ID. Seriously?

"What?" I moaned into the phone.

"Hey, girl, sorry for obviously waking you up even though it's almost one in the afternoon. I'm just letting you know that we are gonna go out tonight around six and I don't know when we will be back."

"Alright, thanks, Lexi. See you later!" I said a series of harsh words after I hung up with her. I didn't even drink last night and it feels like I'm hungover.

I turned back to snuggling into Garrett, stuffing my face into the pillow to block out the light shining through the curtains. I could feel his chest start vibrating a little. I groaned at the fact I wasn't going to be able to spend the night with my baby tonight in this amazing city.

The downside to going to sleep at three in the morning; Waking up. "Babe." Garrett purred into my ear.

"Yes?"

"Let's go get some lunch."

I moved my head out of the pillow so I could see his face, "Where?"

"We can go to Starbucks and get some sandwiches or something. I'm starving."

"Mhm, that sounds good." I licked my lips, as the hunger started filling my stomach.

He grabbed my butt harshly, "Get up and let's go then." We made ourselves presentable and walked to the Starbucks that was across the street from the hotel.

"What do you want babe?" I ask. "I got it today."

He nods, thankfully not putting up a fight. "Hmm, Mocha frappe." I nodded and told the cashier our orders and placed two sandwiches and chips to ring up as well. I, of course, had gotten a Caramel Frappuccino, that was my favorite cold drink after all.

Once we got our drinks we sat down at a table in the corner of the store. "So, what are you going to do tonight?" I ask.

"Probably do something with the boys, haven't thought of it."

"Alright, just don't run off and marry anyone."

"No promises, but that will be us one day." I laughed and then smiled at his kind words.

"Of course."

-

We were going to another club. Just the three of us. Alexis, Savannah, and I. The three girls.

I was wearing a black leather skirt, a long sleeve brown crop top, with a pair of black boots, paired with a long, gold necklace that ran down my chest. Sure, I was totally going to die of a heat stroke, but it's not like I was going to dirty dance on some random guy anyways. I was purely just to hang out with my best friends.

"Let's get drunk bitches!" Savannah screamed as we walked into the club.

I gulped, I was not much of a drinker and they knew that. Maybe one drink wouldn't hurt. I ordered a Mint Julep, which was bourbon and mint basically. I swirled the straw in my drink, taking a small sip. The alcohol tingled on my tongue, my face immediately scrunching up a small bit.

"So, what are our plans for tonight?" I curiously asked.

"Well we can stay here until we get bored, and then go to the casino after?" Alexis replied.

I shrugged, "Sounds good to me." I took the drink and gulped the rest of the rest of it down. There, hopefully, my only drink of the night,

"Come on," Savannah took my hand, "Let's dance!"