2

Garrett's sexy best friends pictured above!!:)

-

Chapter Two: Lucky Number Twenty-Two

-

I missed having a place that felt like home. Nothing in England ever compared to anything like this.

I stretched my body in the warm silk sheets and smiled. I didn't think this would ever happen. I opened my eyes and was faced with a beautiful view of New York City out of the window.

I internally screamed at the fact I was back home. Even though it has been a few weeks since I had come back to the United States, it still feels like I had just gotten home since I was still learning the new things I had missed.

Like the work ethic here is a lot different than what it is in Europe. Especially when you're attending an Ivy League school.

On the bright side from the dreading amount of school work that had been going on recently, I met a friend.

Actually, two friends.

They are Garrett's friend's girlfriends. Gah, that's a mouthful.

Carson is dating a beautiful girl named Ellie. She has blonde hair with blue eyes. She was stunning. Let me just say, she was an amazing cook as well. Totally wifey material. She was hoping to become a chef in the future, she totally had the talent.

Tyler is dating a gorgeous girl named Charlotte, Charlie for short. She had brunette hair with blonde highlights making her hair turn into an ombré color. She had dark green eyes that made her even more gorgeous. I swear, she could be a model. Her skin was bronzed as if she had just gotten home from a vacation at the beach.

I felt like a mole rat when I was with them. I wasn't as pretty as them, but they are so sweet. I met them when we went out to eat with Garrett's friends. We instantly connected. Even though Charlie and Ellie had been friends longer than we have, they were so nice to let me join in on their friend group.

We were officially a trio.

"Mornin' gorgeous." Garrett's raspy morning voice echoed from beside me. I missed hearing his sexy morning voice every day. It made my lady parts tingle inside my body at the thought.

I rolled over to face him with a smile, "Hi." Though we had been back together for a few weeks now, it still feels weird. It feels feel being back with him.

I had gotten so used to being on my own for two whole years and having someone to dedicate your life to again is weird.

But, I felt safe again. While I was gone I felt like I had no purpose in life. But when I got back here with him, I knew exactly what I needed.

I needed him.

"Are you coming to the game?" He asks curiously while placing one of his hands on the side of my face.

I nodded, "Of course! Nothing better to do." I joked.

A smirk grew on his face at my sarcasm before he shot up and straddled me. "Nothing better to do, eh?"

A slight blush crept onto my cheeks, "Well, I suppose I can go," I placed one of my hands on his chest and ran my hand down it stopping just right about the hem of his shorts, "If I get something in return later."