3

Jessica's new friends Charlie and Ellie :) Some juicy stuff could be happening in this chapter so make sure to read it!

-

Chapter Three: Did You Just Say Baby?

-

I rolled over so I could face Garrett, "You know I never got my present for coming to your game last night." My hand caressed his bicep, grasping it gently.

"Mhm, I forgot about that." He whispered in my ear, lifting me up onto his lap so I would be straddling him.

It's honestly amazing how horny we can be this early in the morning like we both must be having sex dreams or something!

I honestly just think our sexual needs just built up so much since we were separated from each other for so long.

Honestly, I probably would have been pregnant by now if I hadn't of left. It's crazy how much his right hand had to keep him company for so long.

A knock on the doorbell interrupted us from going any further than that. I groaned and got off of him and put on a pair of shorts and put on a bra under my shirt before running into the bathroom and brushing my knotted hair.

Who could be at the door? I don't think we were expecting anyone? Unless Garrett was?

I brushed my teeth and pulled hair into a bun since it looked awful this morning. I jogged down the stairs to meet Garrett who had already answered the door, shirtless, in only a pair of shorts.

He moved out of the way to let whoever was at the door so they could walk in. As I walked closer to him the person appeared around the corner, and I immediately halted in my tracks.

She stared at me for a minute before she spoke, "Hi."

"W-what are you doing here?" I breathed out. It had been a very long time since I had seen this person, and I didn't know what the fuck to say.

She took another step towards me and I stayed still, almost wanting to take a step back, "I came to apologize, I shouldn't have left you guys like that. I'm so sorry." She sobbed, placing her head in her hands.

I almost felt sorry, but I remembered what she had done to us early on, "Well then why the fuck did you, Alexis?" Garrett had disappeared by now, leaving me and her alone with each other.

"Because," she groaned pulling at her hair, "I didn't know what to do! Hayes was arrested and I fell apart! I was embarrassed that my fucking boyfriend got arrested for snorting up drugs and whatnot! And I just-I just couldn't deal with anyone bothering me and trying to comfort me. Plus, the baby was driving me-."

"Did you just say, baby?" I roared and cut her off.

She sheepishly looks at me with a weak smile before Garrett walked out of the kitchen with a young girl in his arms, followed by another man. "Mama!" The girl says, trying to wriggle his way out of his arms.

Garrett placed the girl down with a chuckle and she runs to Alexis and wraps her arms around her leg clinging on to her like it was her job. "Let go, baby," Alexis whispers. She immediately drops her arms to her side and stares at me.

"Jess, this is Shelby, my daughter." I looked up to Alexis before dropping to my knees so I was eye level with Shelby.

"Hi, sweetie," I said with a smile before patting her head. I raised my hand in front of her face a few feet away and she immediately gave me a high-five with a huge smile on her face.