4

Can't wait for you guys to read this chapter! Eek! 200 reads already! Y'all are the best!!

-

Chapter Four: I only have eyes for you

-

About a week later, Garrett and I had planned our Sunday out in the city. We would be going out to eat at some restaurant he had found in the newspaper then we would be going to the Empire State Building if I could convince my stubborn ass boyfriend to go.

Which was going well by the way.

I took one last look in the full body length mirror at my outfit. I was wearing a red Royani Jacquard dress with a pair of black heels. I had curled my hair, letting lose waves run down the back of my head. I offered a fall look of makeup since it was the middle of September now.

The temperature had been dropping day by day letting the brisk air come in from up north. The worst thing about the city. The cold.

But, living in New York is the coolest thing in the winter, all of the beautiful Christmas lights are lit up everywhere and there's just a happy buzz coming from everyone around.

"Well now, don't you just look gorgeous," Garrett said from behind, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

I smiled and leaned my head on his chest, "Thank you, are you ready to go?" I stared into the mirror at him since I had no motivation to turn around and look at him in the eye, this was good enough.

"Ready when you are!" He reassured me.

I nodded, "Okay, then let's get the show on the road!" I wiggled my way out of his arms and grabbed my clutch that had my money and phone inside.

As I start to make my way down the stairs, a slap on my butt makes an 'Oomph' sound escape my mouth.

I turn around and roll my eyes at my boyfriend who was just smirking at me from behind. Asshole.

We made our way out the door of the apartment building and were faced with fresh air. Well, the freshest you could get in a city like this.

"Where are we eating?" I ask, feeling a small pit in my stomach from hunger.

We started walking down the street, "It's about twenty minutes from here, so we will need to take the Subway down to Times Square."

I nodded in agreement and we made our way to the underground station where the Subway was.

About twenty minutes on the dot, we arrived at Times Square. "Wow, it's been a while since I've been over here," I said while looking at my surroundings, still nothing had changed except that there were different people around.

"Yeah I was over here the other day since someone," he looked over at me, "Had to have Chick-fil-A."

"Hey!" I shouted in defense, "First of all, head comes with a price, second, you can't lie it tasted amazing and totally was worth it."

He rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around my back, and guided me into the restaurant building we would be eating at.

We were led up the elevator and around thirty floors later we exited it and I about dropped to the floor. This place was beautiful.

The whole floor had a view of the city, it was absolutely breathtaking. "Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!" I squealed as we walked to our seats.