7

^ Helllooooooo handsome. Imagine walking in a room and seeing Derek Theler doing this. I would faint SO fast.

-

Chapter Seven: Bath Salts and Bubbles

-

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled as I opened the door to reveal the persons face. This was NOT the person I wanted to see after a long ass day.

Her eyes widened in shock as if she was actually surprised to see me behind the door. Her emotionless face turned into a smug grin, "Is Garrett here?"

I cocked my eyebrow, "Um, why?"

"Well, I have something I need to tell him!" She fluttered her eyes and pushed me out of the way so she could walk into our apartment.

My eyes narrowed into silts as I watched her walk around as if she lived here, "Oh Garrett!" She yelled trying to find where my fiancé was hiding.

"Babe, who is th-." He immediately stops talking as he walks into the room, completely shirtless. He immediately runs up the stairs to hopefully, get a shirt.

He returns down the stairs a few minutes with a shocked face. It would match mine, but I'm more pissed off than shocked.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find out where we lived?" Okay, this chick must be freaking insane.

She laughed, "Well, I followed you home after school one day! Anyways, I've come to tell you something!" She clapped her hands as if she was excited to share whatever she was going to say.

"Did you just say you followed-Nevermind." He sighed, "What is it?"

She walked closer towards him and touched his bicep while I crossed my arms and silently growled.

He repeated, "What is it?"

He smiled up at him, "I'm pregnant!"

My facial expression and Garretts changed at the same time, confused. "Congrats, but why are you here telling me this?"

Her smile dropped, "It's your baby."

I looked up at Garrett, unbelievably pissed. What the fuck is going on? He stared at me, looking scared.

He took her hand off of his arm, and stepped back, then walking towards me. I started to back up to run away because I was just so confused.

I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could and slammed the door behind me. My body fell to the floor and I wept. I cried until I didn't remember where I was and why I was crying.

You could say I was being overdramatic, but they do have a past, and I was gone for two fucking years. Something like this was bound to happen.

But I just hate that freaking bitch.

-

•G A R R E T T  A D A M S•

"Do you fucking think you could make me believe that that is my baby?" I roared, my eyes turning into silts as I took a step closer so I could look her down in the eyes.

"Yes, Garrett-." I cut her off, not wanting to hear her over perky voice floating around the room.

Part of me wanted to go comfort Jess, I know she is so confused and I want to be there to hold her and tell her what is happening, but the other half tells me to stay here and see that this chick is going on about.