10

Jessica's tattoo! I couldn't find one of Garrett's with the exact date I wanted :(

Make sure you vote and comment!

-

Chapter Ten: I've Read Enough Wattpad Books To Know How That Turns Out

-

Waking up hungover will always be at the bottom of my favorite things. Forgetting to shut the blinds is right after that.

I groaned as I rolled over stuffing my face into whatever made the light go away.

In this case, I had placed my face in Garrett's armpit. That was one way to get me up. That absolutely stunk.

I groaned scrunching up my nose before sitting up a little. If I wasn't going to sleep, Garrett sure as hell wasn't going to either. I leaned over him and started to kiss his jawline before he started to stir.

"Babe, I love that you're doing this, but my head hurts like a bitch I cant focus." He didn't bother opening his eyes, so I continued to kiss his neck until he opened them.

He eventually groaned and opened his eyes, they were still a little red from all of his alcohol consumption from the night before. I had a pleading look on my face before he raised an eyebrow, "What do you want?"

"Can you please go get Advil or something," his face turned into a frown, "Please, you'd be the best future baby daddy in the world!"

He ran a hand over his face before letting out another groan, "Fine but you owe me one night of sexy time."

"Deal."

He slowly got up and disappeared downstairs to retrieve the medication for healing our hangovers. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand so I would scroll through my social media feed. Apparently, I had a ton of new Instagram likes.

Oh god, what did I post last night?

I opened up the page to see a picture of a tattoo of an airplane on a forearm. Shit did I?

I turned over my arm and sure enough, it was mine. I scroll to the next picture and it was of a chest with a roman numeral date. I couldn't think hard enough to figure out what day it was, but it was definitely Garrett's chest.

He comes back up into the bedroom a few minutes later and I drown the pills down with a bottle of water he had given me.

"So since I got your pills, we get to shower together."

I rolled my eyes, how is it possible to be horny and hungover at the same time? "Okay."

We both walk into the bathroom and I stare at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit.

My hair was everywhere and there was makeup smeared all under my eyes. I looked like a damn raccoon. I grabbed a makeup wipe and attempted to get the excess mascara and whatnot off of my eyes.

Garrett watches me do this before saying, "Thank god, I didn't know how much longer I could look at you looking like that."

I flipped him off before once again staring at my airplane tattoo, I look up at him and he was oblivious to it. "Gare, do you remember getting these?" I point to my wrist and then to his chest.

His eyes fell down to his chest and ran his hand over the roman numbers. He then proceeded to throw his head back and laugh, "I can't believe we did that. What a good fucking night."

I laughed along with him, "Yeah if you don't end up somewhere else before going home drunk, it wasn't a good night."

"Definitely, how sexy would I look with a sleeve though?" He curiously flexes his right arm pretending his arm was filled with tattoos.