12

Sorry for the slow updates these past few weeks have been HECTIC! I'm currently on vacation but I really wanted to get an update in for you guys!

-

Chapter Twelve: Peas in a Pod

-

"Jessie! Let's go take pictures by the steps like we are Serena and Blair!" Savannah squeals beside me and runs up the MET steps to recreate Gossip Girl pictures.

I rolled my eyes and followed her walking to the top of the stairs to recreate the iconic picture. We got Matt to take the endless number of pictures and basically threw the phone back at her when we were done.

It was Black Friday so basically, everyone had traveled down to Times Square for sales. But not us.

There was no way in hell I would be going down there for only ten percent off of a shirt.

So we decided to go tour around town since we hadn't done it in a while. Garrett and I decided it would be a good time to introduce our new friends to Savannah and Matt. I was unbelievably nervous.

I don't know why though. I guess I just really want their approval of each other. I want everyone to be friends.

We would all be meeting at the Olive Garden in Times Square for lunch. It was almost 11:30 in the morning so we really needed to book it downtown if we wanted to make it on time.

All of us got onto the Subway and rode it down to the stop we would need to get off at. We sped walked all the way to the restaurant making there at exactly 11:58. Sorry, friends.

I immediately scanned the crowd to find my beautiful friends, Charlie and Ellie. They were laughing with Garrett's friends, Carson and Tyler. Sadly, Aiden wasn't able to make it due to him going home to Texas for Thanksgiving.

So it was just us four couples.

My father and Valerie had gone back home to have a Thanksgiving with her family. I didn't mind, as long as my dad was happy, I was happy.

I ran up to my girl friends and gave them a hug, "Hey!"

They greeted me back and then their eyes landed on Savannah. She walks towards us and outstretched her hand towards the girls. "Hey, I'm Savannah. It's nice to meet you! Jess has told me nothing but good things of you."

They laughed and Charlie shook her hand first, "I'm Charlie, I'm dating the obnoxious brunette, Tyler."

"Heard that babe!" Tyler interrupts as he engages in conversation with the boys. Looks like Matt is getting along fine with them. Good.

Savannah turns to Ellie and tries to shake her hand but she pulls her in for a hug, "Hi, it's so nice to meet you finally! I'm Ellie! I'm dating the other guy, Carson!"

We engage in conversation for a minute our table was ready. We all sit down at a booth overlooking the city. Carson crosses his arms as he narrows his eyes at Savannah, "So tell us everything about you."

-

Okay so Matt and Savannah got along with everyone so well. It was weird. It was like they were the missing piece in our puzzle.

I wish they lived in New York so they could be here with us every day. I don't think I could ever get sick of them. I am just so glad I'm so close with my brother, not many people are able to have siblings like that.

But us, we have been two peas in a pod since birth. My twinnie.

Everyone had left to go home so it was just Garrett and I once again. I threw myself face down on the bed with a groan, "I am so glad I'm done entertaining guests."