one shot imagine

imagine

for kamry

*austins pov*

"Who's that with kamry over there?" I ask alex. "i'm not sure, sorry man" alex says patting austins back. "i should have never broken up with her for the tour, management was wrong." I made a huge mistake breaking up with Kamry, it's been 2 months and i miss her like crazy. "c'mon austin, we have to head back to the studio" alex said. "i'll meet you there, i'm going to go say hi to kamry" I said. "good luck bro, you got this" alex said giving me a reassuring smile.

*your pov*

I looked to my right and i saw austin and alex staring at me. I want to talk to him, but he broke up with me. I mean i guess i understand, with the tour and new music, a girlfriend would be too much. I see him start walking towards me and i can't help but get nervous, i haven't talked to him in 2 months. "Hi kamry" austin said running his hands through his hair. "hey austin, how are you" i said looking straight into his sparkling eyes. "good, um i wanted to talk to you...privately" he says while looking at the boy next to me. "okay, yeah sure" i said, not really sure if i wanted to hear what he was about to say. "i miss you kamry, a lot" austin said, with sorrow filling his eyes. "i miss you too austin, but you broke my heart" i said looking down. He lifted my chin up "i know but i love you and i can make it up to you, i promise. just give me the chance, please" austin practically begged. "fine, pick me up at 8 tonight" i said caving in. "thank you" austin said. He kissed my cheek before running back to catch up with alex at the studio.

*later that night*

I was wearing a summer dress and i curled my hair. I was actually pretty excited for this date with austin, i mean sure i was upset that he broke up with me but i can see he'ssorry about it and i'm willing to give him another chance. The doorbell rang and i went downstairs to answer it. "wow you look wow" austin said looking me up and down. "thanks, you look wow yourself" i said giggling. We went to some fancy restaurant down by the beach that i would have never gone to if Austin didn't take me. "kamry?" austin asked. "yeah austin?" i answered. "i know this is a long shot but will you be my girlfriend again? i promise i won't leave you when the music business gets tough because leaving you here when i went on tour was the most miserable feeling in the world" austin said with tears in his eyes. "Austin of course i'll be your girlfriend, i've missed you so much" i said reaching across the table for his hand. He grabbed my hand and smiled. After dinner we took a walk on the boardwalk, hand in hand. He walked me back to my house and when we got there, Austin spun me around so i was in front of him. "i've been wanting to do this for a long time" austin says while putting his hands on my hips, pulling me closer and gently pressing his lips on mine. I kissed him back and when we pulled back i couldn't help but smile. "i love you kamry" "i love you too austin" i said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and going inside.