14

This is the place where Alexis and Hayes are getting married! Ugh this place is beautiful!
Also I love talking to people so if you want to, message me! <3

-

Chapter Fourteen: Nude Beach

-

Grand Cayman Day One

-

I feel like I have spent basically half of my life on a airplane. If I could live on one I totally would.

We had just landed in the Grand Cayman Islands after a four hour flight. As I got off of the plane, I didn't think I had ever seen a place so beautiful than this one.

The antique structures made this place mesmerizing.

I would totally give up everything and move here if I could.

It was a small island with super friendly people.

We drove down the road, on the left side of course. Outside of the window there was a beautiful beach, it was actually a seven mile long beach.

 Outside of the window there was a beautiful beach, it was actually a seven mile long beach

This place was so breathtaking!

The tour guide told us all about the city and how it was ruled by Queen Elizabeth II.

I sighed and turned to my right to face Garrett, "Babe, this place is so beautiful."

"I know right! If we weren't getting married in Hawaii I would totally be booking the wedding here." He said with a smile.

We were currently in a taxi cab with Matt and Savannah who were engrossed in conversation up front.

We had arrived around the same time as them at the airport so we all decided to take a cab to the hotel.

Savannah turns around and flashes me a smirk, "Want to hit up the nude beach sometime this week?"

I laugh, "I could totally use it, my skin is so pale." My eyes flicker down to my hands that were a palish color from living in the cold city of New York. I haven't seen the warm sun in ages and I was glad we were finally somewhere where it was at least seventy degrees in December.

Garrett and Matt groan simultaneously and shout, "No!"

"Your body is only for me to see!" Garrett whines beside me.

"Yeah, I do not want to see my naked twin running down the beach," Matt made a gagging sound.

I rolled my eyes, "Brother, we bathed with each other until we were like twelve, you've already seen everything there is to offer." I pause and scrunch up my nose, "Okay never mind that kind of sounds gross."