15

Omg I just hit 100k over on my brother's best friend! Thanks so much everyone!
Also thanks for 8k on this book!

-

Chapter Fifteen: "You Can't Hate Me On My Birthday!"

-

Grand Cayman Day Two

-

Today was Garrett's birthday. I had woken up around eight to see that he was still passed out from the amount of liquor he had drunken at dinner last night.

Oh what a fun night.

All of the 'gang' met up and we went to a local restaurant and had a nice dinner with too many margaritas and beer.

Which has resulted in a killer headache on my behalf but I took about five aspirin when I woke up thirty minutes ago.

I had gone down stairs to the lobby where they served breakfast and got coffee, and my boys favorite foods.

Eggs, bacon, waffles, you name it, he loved it.

So basically I had an overflowing tray of food. And trying to carry two coffees and two places was pretty damn hard.

I wasn't just going to watch him eat so I got some food for myself as well.

I laid the breakfast down on the kitchen table and walked over towards the bed where Garrett was still asleep.

He was laying on his back so I crawled on top of him, straddling him and planted kisses along his jawline.

A minute later he started to stir and his hands landed on my thighs grasping them lightly. His eyes opened and he smiled when he saw me.

"Morning baby. Is this only a birthday thing where you wake me up like this?" He asks and puts one of his hands around my nape and brings me closer to him and connects our lips together.

I giggle and climb off of him to retrieve his breakfast.

I lay it down on his lap and his eyes flicker back and forth between me and the food.

"Happy birthday you old fuck!" I say kissing his cheek and go grab my food as well.

"For as old as I am you'd think I have a kid by now."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah as much unprotected sex we have you'd think."

"I'm going to start flushing your birth control pills down the toilet so we can have a little Garrett junior walking around here soon."

My eyes widen at his threat, "Babe! Don't do that! It's only six months until we get married, you can wait." I knew he would probably do something like that too.

"I'm kidding! I like having you and only you to focus on right now. We are traveling the world right now and I couldn't ask for anything better." He leans over and kisses my lips.

A few minutes later we finish our breakfast and we get ready to go to our skydiving excursion. The others would be here any time soon so I rushed to get ready.

I put on a lace v-neck top and a pair of denim shorts. I pulled my white sandals on and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. I left my hair naturally and put on some makeup Incase I wanted to take pictures for Garrett's birthday.