16

The original squad! ^^

Oof...I wonder what Jess got Garrett for his birthday! Read to find out! I tried to write as fast as I could so y'all wouldn't have such a cliffhanger I'm just so busy ugh!

-

Chapter Sixteen: "When can I tear that suit off of you?"

-

He laid across the bed with interest as I handed him the present. His eyes never left mine as he teared it open. A smile started to form on a face as he opened it.

There was a card laid on top which he picks up and reads. His jaw drops as he gazed over the print. "You're kidding me! Holy shit no way!"

I smiled even bigger if possible as he grabbed me from the side of the bed and pulled me into a tight hug.

My eyes gaze down to the official letter that I had received in the mail a few weeks ago.

Dear Mr. Adams and Miss Walker,

We are pleased to inform you that we would like Garrett Adams to join us for the upcoming season with the New York Jets.
If you would like to contact me please do not hesitate. Thank you.
If you do choose to sign with us, we will have upcoming meetings and will officially sign you with us in the spring of this upcoming year at the National Football League draft.
Thank you,
-Woody Johnson

I tear my eyes away from the card and looked back up to Garrett who's eyes were on the verge of letting out tears.

You probably thought I was pregnant didn't you? No, sadly, I'm still not.

I plan to get pregnant after we get married.

That's the plan at least.

His hands find my jaw and pulls it towards him for a kiss. I couldn't bite back the smile that formed on my face as I saw how happy he was when he got that news.

Now just imagine when I get pregnant and show him a pregnancy test.

He pulled away after a minute and just stared at me. "How? What? When? Tell me everything!"

I chuckled, "Well, I'm a journalist babe! I talk to a lot of people and interview them. One day I was interviewing with Woody and we started talking about you and I was like 'yeah my fiancé is hopefully getting drafted in the spring' and he was like 'who is he?' So I told him about you and he said they had been watching you play for a couple of years at Columbia. And bam he wanted you. So I asked him to keep this on the down low for a while until now. So yeah!"

He gasps, "I can't believe you kept this from me! I should be mad at you but I can't believe this! Oh my gosh I love you so much!" He wrapped his arms around me and hugged basically the life out of me.

"I love you too."

"Now let me show you how much I love you." I looked up into his eyes that were now dark and filled with lust and passion.

-

Grand Cayman Day Four (Skipped Day Three)

-

Today Alexis was officially getting married! Eek!

I was so excited, I hadn't been to a wedding in years! But pretty soon I would be going to tons in the next year.