17

Hey guys! Make sure you vote & comment!

Here comes the bells!! Hope you're as exited for this chapter as I am!

-

Chapter Seventeen: You can't have a boner at the altar

-

Six Months Later

-

I had officially turned twenty-two last month.

Like Taylor Swift said, "Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22."

The past couple of months have been amazing. Garrett signed with the New York Jets, we both graduated college from Columbia, and I was offered a full-time job at the New York Times as a staff editor.

I would be making over a hundred a grand a year with my experience and I was excited, to say the least.

Okay, sure it's not a lot of money. Garrett is making twenty times that. With his almost two million grand a year. Jerk.

But, I like that I will have my own money to drop and shop with. He said we could use his for bills and what not and I was allowed to do whatever with mine.

Husband goals.

I can't believe they offered him that much money as a starting NFL player for a first year. Like what!

If I would have known it would be this much, I would have strapped a helmet on my head years ago and said: "Put me in coach!"

We figured that since there was no need to stay on the upper west side now that we didn't attend school up there. Both the Times and the Jets were near the lower west side, so we would move closer to there.

We found a perfect home in Chelsea that I am so excited to move into after the wedding. Oh, and after our luxurious honeymoon.

I was currently seated in a directors chair facing a gorgeous expensive mirror. If you're wondering why I'm facing a mirror it's because I'm getting married today!

I was currently having my hair done by a popular hairstylist in Hawaii.

I think I had actually had at least five hundred bobby pins stabbed into my scalp today.

I was in awe as I watched her do flips and tricks with my hair. I wanted to touch it so badly, but the first time I did, she swatted my hand away.

A few minutes later she had finally finished my hair and I squealed.  I literally squealed.

It was a French Braided Curly Bun. I saw a picture online after looking for the perfect hairdo for hours and then I came across this. And I knew it was the one.

 And I knew it was the one