18

Y'all omg. I cried writing this. I love this couple so much I wish I lived in a Wattpad book.
Also, this book is ranked #255 in romance! That's so cool thanks!

-

Chapter Eighteen: Damn You, Jessica

-

Garrett's POV

-

The anticipation was absolutely killing me as I saw each and of our friends who we had chosen to be our groomsmen and bridesmaids walk down the aisle together.

I notice the empty seats I had in the first row. Three seats exactly. My mother, my father, and my sister would be here today in spirit. I knew they were sitting there cheering me on as I got married to the love of my life.

I tore my eyes away from the seats just in time to hear the chorus of wedding bells play on the piano.

My eyes focused on one thing and one thing only. My beautiful girl.

Her arm was laced around her father's as they strode through the sandy aisle. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and I tried to blink to get them to go away, but they just continued to form until a teardrop fell down to my cheek.

Damn. Jessica is the only person who could make me feel like this.

She looked beautiful. Wait. No scratch that. She looked stunning. Sensational, remarkable, striking, spectacular, ravishing, superior, smashing. She looked like damn royalty.

The way her hips moved as she walked in that dress, showing off her spectacular body. Oh my lord! I was fixing to fall to my knees any second if she took any longer.

I wiped my tears that fell down my face and breathed deeply. Here we go.

She finally made it to the alter after what felt like an hour. I immediately took her hands in mine and smiled. "You look breathtaking, Jess."

"You look so handsome," She stated as tears started to form in her eyes.

I hated seeing her cry, happy or sad. It just broke me. I just wanted to pull her close to me and hug the life out of her but we are getting married right now.

Part of me wishes we would have just gone to the courthouse and gotten a marriage license, but this will be so worth it.

We turn our attention to the priest. "We have come together – families and friends – to witness Jessica Walker and Garrett Adams as they exchange their vows of marriage. We share with them their delight in finding love with each other, and support their decision to be together from now until the end of time.

As this couple enters into marriage, they do so with thought and reverence. They give thanks for the past, which brought them to this place and look forward with hope to what the future will bring.

Marriage is like a great umbrella that shelters love from the elements. Corinthians One says that love is patient and kind. It is not jealous or boastful, not irritable or resentful, not arrogant or rude.

Love does not insist on its' own way. It does not rejoice in the wrong but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes in all things and endures all things. Love never ends. This marriage is a symbol of Jessica and Garrett's commitment to that love.

Now would the bride and groom like to share their vows with each other?"

Jessica nods her head before she bites her lip and starts talking, "Garrett - I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion.