19

Guys comments like this really make my day! Thanks so much for reading my story!

Also we've made it to #174 in romance! Eek! Keep up the votes! Let's shoot for top 100!I'm going on a trip this weekend so no updates! So here's one to get you through till the weekend :)

I'm going on a trip this weekend so no updates! So here's one to get you through till the weekend :)

-

Chapter Nineteen: Easy Access

-

Bolivia

-

Our honeymoon had been one of our greatest trips yet. We had a beautiful house that had floor length mirrors so we could look out at the beautiful scenery when it was either rain or shine.

The vacation rental we were staying in had a huge pool in the backyard that over looked the gorgeous Illimani mountains.

You could probably guess that's where I'm seated right now.

On a pool chair tanning as I jam out to Bruno Mars on the speaker that was blasting outside.

The best part? I could tan nude and no one could tell me to stop. So hopefully there isn't any security cameras anywhere... because that would not be good for me nor my boy.

Garrett was seated next to me half asleep. As soon as this one particular song started to play he sat up and stared at me.

"So now that we are married, you're gonna have to deal with me doing some weird shit, he casually says.

"Like what?"

He stands up and holds his hand out and starts to sing along, "It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you!"

I bite my lip and take his hand and start to sing along as we dance on the pool deck, "Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice. Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you!"

He grabs me and we dance to the song until it ends, "I am really glad I married you."

"You should have totally proposed to me with that song," I smile at him and grab his hand start to walk backwards.

"Hmm, I should have put on a little concert for you in the city. I'm sure Times Square would have loved seeing that."

I mischievously looked at him and thought of how funny and cute that would have been. "I know I would have. Except I'm sure a million other girls would too, so nope not happening. I do not like to share."

He bens down and kisses my cheek, "There's the jealous girl I married."

I flashed him a innocent look before stepping out of the way and pushing him straight into the pool. He gasped at the sudden impact and when he broke the surface I could have sworn he flipped me off.