20

Hey! I'm back from vacation! I had a ton of fun in Kentucky! It was honestly a much needed break from writing!

-

Chapter Twenty: Come on Mother Nature, help a girl out!

-

Bolivia was absolutely stunning. It was sad that we both had to leave to head bald to the city of our dreams. Garrett would be starting his workouts pretty soon so he would be on a strict diet and schedule for the rest of the year basically.

Me? I've been working a 9-5 workday. I will start back working tomorrow since it would be Monday. I hate that our honeymoon is ending.

On the bright side, today we will get to move into our new home.

We were currently on the way there right now. I laid my head against Garrett's shoulder as he drove to our new destination.

We were so torn between choosing a house or an apartment. So we tried to meet in the middle and we found a gorgeous townhome.

It was a beautiful three-story home with brown brick all around. It didn't look very elegant from the outside right now, but once we fix it up and add a little 'Jessica' touch to it, it will look perfect!

There was also a basement, with a wine cellar! The excitement is real...

When Garrett and I came across this place I immediately fell in love. It was close to both of our offices which is super nice.

The best part? There was a bakery right next door.

I gasped when we pulled up next to the brick townhouse

I gasped when we pulled up next to the brick townhouse. This is officially our place.

I climbed out of the truck, not bothering to wait on my husband to open the door for me like he always does. We haven't seen it since we purchased it.

We just haven't had time to come all of the way down to SoHo. We hired a professional to decorate our home so I'm excited to see what the decor looks like on the inside.

I start to beeline for the door before a hand on my shoulders stop me, "Babe, slow down!"

I giggled and turned around to face Garrett, "Sorry I'm just so excited!"

"And you don't think I am?" He laughs and stares down at me with a smile on my face.

Suddenly he picks me up bridal style and runs towards the door. "Garrett!" I scream.

He lets out a low chuckle and attempts to unlock the door. It's fun to see him struggle.

Once he opens the door we both cross the threshold and I squeal, "Oh my god! Put me down!"

He immediately puts me down and I run down the hallway into the foyer and gasp, it was beautiful.

The dining room was the first thing you see on the right. It was a huge eight-seater table that was a light wood color. The seats were white and it made the room come together nicely.

I ran out of the room and was welcomed to the living room. It was a grey colored room with a huge white couch. You could probably fit ten people on it if you wanted.

I made my way into the gorgeous kitchen that was all white. It had a marble background on the wall and a marble countertop. There was a huge silver chandelier hanging above the island.

I absolutely was in love with it.

I ran up the stairs that was a clear glass. Could this place get anymore prettier?

On the second floor was a bedroom and a media room that could be turned into a bedroom if needed to in the future.

There was a huge patio that was decorated with plants.

There were another set of stairs that led to the master bedroom which had its own floor.

Like what?

A whole floor for Garrett and I?

I screamed once I saw the huge California king sized bed and jumped on it.

A few minutes later a dip on the other side of the bed causes me to look up. Garrett was laying on the other side grinning down at me.

"Happy?" He asks.

I look at him with a huge grin, "More happy than I've ever been in my life. Thank you!"

He rolls over to where he's next to me and kisses my forehead, "Anything for my peanut."

I get off of the bed and curiously walk into the bathroom. They had painted it into a nude color and there were now skylight windows on the ceiling.

They had put in a huge round bathtub that was almost the size of a hot tub and the shower was huge with a glass front.

I hesitantly wait before I turn on the hot water in the tub.

Garrett curiously comes around the corner and raises his eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

I walk up to him and run my hands up and down his shirt, "We, are taking a bath." He grins up at me, "Now strip."

I pull at the end of the t-shirt and kiss his jawline before removing my top.

He laughs and removes all of his clothing and throws himself into the tub, turning on the Jets.

We had officially started our first night together in our new home. It was perfect. Except for the fact it had almost seemed...lonely.

I was so tempted to go to the pharmacy and just go buy a damn pregnancy test but I don't know what is stopping me.

There is one literally across the street.

I guess I am just waiting on flashing lights to inform me that I am pregnant.

Or at least morning sickness or something!

Come on Mother Nature, help a girl out!

Garrett had already thrown most of his condoms away and we had been having unprotected sex.

He was really ready to have a child.

I mean it's perfect timing; we are young, have a stable career, and want this as much as the other.

I am just dying to have a little baby.

Sure it will make my life hell, but it will be worth it.

Honestly, I just want to see what a little Jess and Garrett would look like.

-

Shorter chapter because I just wanted to update for you guys!

Do you guys like waiting longer for longer chapters or waiting shorter for a shorter chapter?